What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Actually nothing !!! We had good intentions for a long breakfast ride today. got up at 7, looked outside and couldn't see across the street. The sea fog didn't lift till around noon, everything was really wet, we'll have to try another day. Right now it's starting to roll in again so tomorrow is probably out also.

Put on the rainsuit & take it easy...:newyearstars:

Oil and filter change. Dealer mechanic torqued the drain plug to over 26 ft/lb. The oil filter was past that. Put two sheet metal screws in the filter wrench and filter housing. Started tearing the filter cover before it started loosing. Sheesh. :Shrug:

Oil and filter change. Dealer mechanic torqued the drain plug to over 26 ft/lb. The oil filter was past that. Put two sheet metal screws in the filter wrench and filter housing. Started tearing the filter cover before it started loosing. Sheesh. :Shrug:

Glad you got it taken care of.

Reading comprehension & common sense are practically non-existent in Dealership Service Departments. Gotta find a good mechanic, or do it yourself to make sure things are done right.

Kevin

Considering it was 8 degrees this morning ( Hats off to those of you that ride in theses temps) I just walked out to the garage to make sure the furnace was working in the garage. Looked at my trike and Road King sitting in the warm garage with the battery tenders on them, sighed and returned to the house.:(

Discretion Is The Better Part Of Valor....And so is not freezing to death....:D..

Today

Backed it out the garage so I could get the snapper mower out and then mowed the lawn . Crazy it hasn’t stopped growing this year. After the lawn was done pulled it back in while rocking out to Zebra “Who’s Behind the Door? “ on the bike stereo.

Heated the garage up overnight % polished all chrome & paint today. Looks pretty good.

I did almost the same thing to my Tri-Glide yesterday....Got bored waiting for the school bus to drop off one of the Girls ,...So i heated the garage but i only polished the wheels...I used Pro-40 Polish...Its been almost 6 months since the last time i polished them..Look like new now' But by tomorrow thell be coved in salt again..:Shrug:.

Like my Old Man would always say; A Clean Bike Is An Unridden Bike....

What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today

Roeder Racing came and picked up my 2014,103,TG for Stage 2 work to be done..Roeder Racing Custom Tuner, Custom Header, Redshift cams BH 528. I already did all the work for the Stage 1 myself.

Roeder Racing came and picked up my TG for Stage 2 work to be done..Roeder Racing Custom Tuner, Custom Header, Redshift cams. I ready did all the work for the Stage 1 myself.

M8 or Twin Cam. What Redshift cams, I have used a lot of Redshift cams I think there a great cam .

Well I pulled the trike out to clean it and go for a ride. When I turned the ignition on, the dash lights where flashing and the sound of relays clicking was all I got. Checked the battery and it read 6 volts! Of course the battery is over 2 years old so out of warranty. Of course I have a year left on the HD extended warranty and have to purchase the battery from HD as not to tempt fate. $200 later a new battery is installed but now the Zeppelin seat is not working. I find and replace a blown 20 amp fuse.

The ride was great!

Well I pulled the trike out to clean it and go for a ride. When I turned the ignition on, the dash lights where flashing and the sound of relays clicking was all I got. Checked the battery and it read 6 volts! Of course the battery is over 2 years old so out of warranty. Of course I have a year left on the HD extended warranty and have to purchase the battery from HD as not to tempt fate.$200 later a new battery is installed but now the Zeppelin seat is not working. I find and replace a blown 20 amp fuse.

The ride was great!

Ride would be great here in NE Ohio, too, but for this. About 4" - 6" and risen'! unnamed.jpg

Mine is currently in pieces in the garage undergoing an exhaust swap. Replacing the old V&H slip-ons with Cobra's and adding a de-catted head pipe. I'll be off the next few days and hope to get it finished and the body put back on and ride to work Sunday night.

BH-528 cams, 2014 103 Twin Cam

I had them in my 2015 free wheeler, I did those cams gutted head pipe, Arlen ness big sucker, S&S Race mufflers power vision that was dynoed by Dr. Dyno. I will kook for the dyno sheet. It really went good and the MPG were good.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png