What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Hmmm, not familiar with that brand Bill. Please elaborate - why making the change and info about the new ones please. Interested to learn about these.

Jerry

Well the darn things dont fit.. exhaust pipe smaller. I had these on my 14 CVO for less than 1000 miles . They were around $600 Took them off when traded. Had them up in garage attic & forgot about them. Nicest chrome I have ever seen. Better sound than these new 2020 Trike CVO pipes. Not sure what i want to put back on . Stock or these CVO pipes I just took off. Wonder if I could pour some fluid in & light them like we did to the old car glaspacks back in the early 60's ????

Ready for my 1st trip on the trike

Finally got the hitch installed and modified the box mount from when it was on my Ultra. Many thousands of miles with that box behind me. Where else ya gonna put the beers?:Shrug:

All ready now for my 1st trip on it. Going to the Smokies (my favorite riding area) for a few days, then heading over to MB for a day or two. Should be a long enough ride to really get to know the trike.

tail box.jpg

Got my trike back today. Had a serious 40k service and inspection done ahead of a planned week long road trip. Had the Nex Gen 14” shocks and comfort lift installed during this as well. Holy hell what a difference. Spots on my route home that can make my back pop weren’t even felt. It’s like a Cadillac now and will only get better once my fronts come in next month. I’m looking forward to the road trip even more now and so is my wife. She will go to sleep for sure now. Lol. Thanks to all the people at DK Customs.

I didn’t have to adjust my headlight either.

Got my trike back today. Had a serious 40k service and inspection done ahead of a planned week long road trip. Had the Nex Gen 14” shocks and comfort lift installed during this as well. Holy hell what a difference. Spots on my route home that can make my back pop weren’t even felt. It’s like a Cadillac now and will only get better once my fronts come in next month. I’m looking forward to the road trip even more now and so is my wife. She will go to sleep for sure now. Lol. Thanks to all the people at DK Customs.

I didn’t have to adjust my headlight either.

Great to hear you are enjoying the improved ride quality so much. That is exactly why we did hundreds of hours of R&D for...to provide that kind of ride.

Hope the two of you have a great road trip!

Kevin

More DK Products - Transformer

Finally put this on! Looks sharp. Not that I'm really worried about EPA but I wanted to eliminate hose running down the side. Easy install. catch can fits with just a tiny piece of hose. already got a couple compliments on the look.:D

Attachments

• IMG_2373.jpg
    IMG_2373.jpg
    975 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2372.jpg
    IMG_2372.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2371.jpg
    IMG_2371.jpg
    984.1 KB · Views: 30
  • ONSX2627.jpg
    ONSX2627.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 29
Finally put this on! Looks sharp. Not that I'm really worried about EPA but I wanted to eliminate hose running down the side. Easy install. catch can fits with just a tiny piece of hose. already got a couple compliments on the look.:D

Looking good! Nice install. Transformer EBS looks good too.

Do you mind if we use some of those photos on our website?

Kevin

Had my Trike 1000-mile fluids and checkup today. I asked them to put the "Heavy Synthetic Gear Oil" in it. For the Transmission and the Primary. They said they never heard of it??? Really? Also, they repaired my Loose taillight. They said it was cross threaded. Taped it out and put some glue on it. Just like new.

More DK Products - Transformer. yes on pics

Looking good! Nice install. Transformer EBS looks good too.

Feel free to use the pics. I'm happy with all DK products and customer service!

Do you mind if we use some of those photos on our website?

Kevin

Feel free to use the pics. I'm happy with all DK products and customer service!

Changed out the spark Plugs and Front brake pads yesterday.

Went with Drag Specialties Iridium Spark Plugs - 2103-0359 and EBC Double-H Brake Pads - FA638HH.

This will be the third set of EBC pads.

First time for these plugs

Bob

Rain-X Plastic Protectorate

I applied three coats of the new Rain-X plastic protectorate prior to running the Natchez Trace Parkway last week. I was hoping for good results, but when I hit rain, the windshield just beaded up. Maybe somebody else has better luck, bit I would recommend spending your money elsewhere. This product does not work on an LRS windscreen.

I applied three coats of the new Rain-X plastic protectorate prior to running the Natchez Trace Parkway last week. I was hoping for good results, but when I hit rain, the windshield just beaded up. Maybe somebody else has better luck, bit I would recommend spending your money elsewhere. This product does not work on an LRS windscreen.

Also the Rain -X will leave a coat of wax type film and in time also leave a blue haze on the shield…I learned that years ago when the product first came out…😱..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png