What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Leaned my snow shovel against it when I finished clearing the drive.... Did look under the cover to see if the Tender light was still green.

8~\o

Haven't done anything with my trike yet. In fact, I haven't even seen it yet. It's supposed to arrive at the dealership today unless the truck got delayed by bad weather in the Midwest. Weather here in North Idaho is supposed to be in the high 50's for the weekend, and I'm looking forward to riding again. :wave4:

Saw my new Tri-Glide at the dealer last night. Went over some of the bells and whistles with my salesman. They are all done installing the extras I ordered (including a DK Customs Comfort Lift Kit). Finished up the paperwork and signed over the titles for the two bikes I traded in toward it. They are delivering it to my home on Saturday. I can't wait! I'll be reading over the Trike owners manual and Boom Box owners manual today since I'm sitting home today due to the snow storm.

Saw my new Tri-Glide at the dealer last night. Went over some of the bells and whistles with my salesman. They are all done installing the extras I ordered (including a DK Customs Comfort Lift Kit). Finished up the paperwork and signed over the titles for the two bikes I traded in toward it. They are delivering it to my home on Saturday. I can't wait! I'll be reading over the Trike owners manual and Boom Box owners manual today since I'm sitting home today due to the snow storm.
Hi, You will be in comfort on your tri glide. Nice ride. Tomphoto.jpeg10626467_885520704810760_2173629738309873453_n.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't done anything with my trike yet. In fact, I haven't even seen it yet. It's supposed to arrive at the dealership today unless the truck got delayed by bad weather in the Midwest. Weather here in North Idaho is supposed to be in the high 50's for the weekend, and I'm looking forward to riding again. :wave4:
Hi, Sounds like our weather here in Wisconsin. 40's coming friday and all next week, maybe 50. Can't Wait. Tomphoto.jpeg10626467_885520704810760_2173629738309873453_n.jpegphoto 3.JPG

Went for a little 5 mile putt today in the snow & ice-

TGInSnow3-5-15_zpsnho68ioc.jpg

Kevin

My new baby arrived this morning!:D

Congrats! I'm heading over to the dealer to check on mine now. I know it came in yesterday, but they didn't finish the dealer prep before closing time.

It's a bright sunny day here, and temps are supposed to be in the low 60's so I'm gonna go for a ride as soon as the bike is ready!

You folks look great JetDoc, very nice looking, hope you were able to get a few miles under you.

We did 100 miles yesterday before I had to come home and spend some more time reading the owner's manuals. I'm starting to get the hang of this trike thing, but I'm sure it will take many more miles before I'm completely comfortable on it. It's supposed to be a nice, sunny day today with temps up in the 60's. Got several things I need to do today, but I hope to get in a few more miles before it starts cooling off again. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

put in my new clutch (Barnett +1 ) finally got a good clutch set up! 480 AIM spring and a clutch wiz. holds the power of the s.e. 110 with out slipping under a heavy load. HAPPY, Happy, happy:cool:

Removed the little rubber parking brake pedal and replaced it with a chrome and rubber small brake pad cover. fits like a glove. looks like HD knew what they were doing with it. Rubber strips even line up with the rider and passenger footpegs.

The manual for the infotainment system takes awhile ... there is a nice interactive demo on the HD Web sight ... it's a good start ... but you still need lots of practice playing with it.

My dealer is having a breakfast / seminar on the Boom infotainment system at 9:00am on 3/28/15. My salesman said it was something I shouldn't miss so I'm all signed up.:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kizmet

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kizmet
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png