What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Tuner install

After long debate and research decided to go with the PV3 and contacted Fuel Moto with the purchase. Pretty simple ordering process. Answered their questions about add ons and they installed two tunes on the tuner. Recieved the tuner few days later and watched several videos on the install process.The tuner I purchased is the newer one non-touch screen.This unit is even user friendly for some of us senior riders. Like anything else if you watch some vidoes and read the directions closely pretty easy. Had to call them once about the diagnostic connection and spoke to Lucas. Very helpful I might add ! Now alls I have to do is wait for some better weather here in Western Marland and see how it goes...

Winter work completed… new brake pads, replace pan hard rod (warranty) using better heim joints, DK 1” tank lift (front and back), DK heavy duty rear axle bearing retainers with new bearings installed.

That said… snow was melted, salt pretty much gone, so I got my trike out of winter storage and got back in the wind much earlier than normal (for this part of the country at least!).

75 mile lunch ride yesterday, 225 mile lunch ride planned for tomorrow!

No snow… LETS GO!!

Got my tour-pak relocation kit from DK today, finally. It was not their fault. They had it ready for UPS to pick up the morning after I had ordered it the previous evening. But with all the bad weather - snow, ice, freezing rain, low temps, etc., UPS didn't even pick it up for several days and then it even got delayed after that. Oh well it's here now and what a lovely piece of kit it is. It reeks of good design and quality. Happy to support a small firm that makes quality products here in the US of A. Now to get it installed.

Yeah, that was a bad week of weather we had.

There was an entire week that UPS and USPS did not run in a large part of North Mississippi.

One day we ventured out in a 4 wheel drive truck, with over 150 packages...some for USPS and some for UPS, to drop them since they could not get to us.

We went to 4 post offices, during business hours, they were all closed. No one there.

We then went to the UPS hub. They had no where to put the packages. Building was overflowing with inbound and outbound packages, and they had 27 semi trailers that were full...the literally had no where to put them. :xzqxz:

Fortunately everything has been back running smoothly for a few weeks now. :clapping:

Kevin

KST 12" bars

After much research I decided to go with KST 12" Mayhem bars. For a few dollars more I also went with some Kahuna style heated grips since everything was being pulled apart. Really like the hand and arm position with an easier steering mode. Rode 40 some years with stock bars and yes these will take a little getting use to!

Attachments

• 20240209_192728052_iOS.jpg
    20240209_192728052_iOS.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
After much research I decided to go with KST 12" Mayhem bars. For a few dollars more I also went with some Kahuna style heated grips since everything was being pulled apart. Really like the hand and arm position with an easier steering mode. Rode 40 some years with stock bars and yes these will take a little getting use to!

Any miles on those bars yet? Love them…..

To celebrate my birthday, I continued my goofy tradition of going my age in mph on my tri glide.

82/82
53682af6-99d4-49d7-a3bb-979b1afbc12d
0ab42378-b75a-4cb9-84ac-2327caa12137

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png