What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Actually helps cool motor

Lift tank air goes below tank instead of up over it in your face. Stops glasses dance at least slows it down and helps ability to clean rocker covers and best of all looks really nice get to see more of that Harley chrome. ThumbUp Ride safely and often fearless

- - - Updated - - -

ThumbUpjust a couple of pics.

Attachments

• DSC00140.JPG
    DSC00140.JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 237
  • DSC00132.JPG
    DSC00132.JPG
    175.6 KB · Views: 231
  • DSC00109.JPG
    DSC00109.JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 230
  • DSC00113.JPG
    DSC00113.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 232
  • signature pic..jpg
    signature pic..jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 267
Lift tank air goes below tank instead of up over it in your face. Stops glasses dance at least slows it down and helps ability to clean rocker covers and best of all looks really nice get to see more of that Harley chrome. ThumbUp Ride safely and often fearless

- - - Updated - - -

ThumbUpjust a couple of pics.

Did you do front and rear lifts? I'm curious that if you just do the front the fuel line will no longer be at the bottom of the tank.....but if you do both how does that effect the seat in the front....does it pinch you in a bit? I'm not a petite flower if ya know what I mean. Thanks - jc

I did the front and the back .It was 2 inch kit on mine and I had plenty of fuel line and wire slack.Mine is a 2010 and it worked out good it will mess with fuel gauge a bit but i used the computer and when it said 38 miles left i only put in three gallons .So now i'm going to run it to see how accurate it will be when the fuel light comes on. I did mine as I was at bike week and got tired of the same old same old look and it needed help staying cool when i was there so this will help. So today the old girl got new rear shoes and started to polish factory rear rims.:cool:

Stood in the shop looking at my tricycle thinking I need to install the +4 clutch cable and my tank lifts. Is a Harley, no matter which flavor you own, ever finished ? Thinking what I really need is a project manager......WAIT, I have a certificate hanging in my office that says "I'm a Certified Project Manager". So back to just thinking.

Where is Marry Poppins when you need her ?

8~\o

Finally got a picture of the new Freedom windscreen on the trike, notice how thick it is, there is no flexing at all even on the freeways.

windshield.1.jpg

Has to be thick as big as it is.

Had to clean bugs

Well I cleaned about forty thousand bugs from Shiney's face and lowers today of course it is a labor of love. And that means we are burning fuel riding gotta love it. ThumbUp ride safely and often fearless

Finally started the install of Wards fans, now to wait the allotted 24 hrs and see if I did things right with the thermal switch.

Attachments

• 20160425_143137[1].jpg
    20160425_143137[1].jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 190
.....bought insurance for it, put the stickers on, adjusted air pressure in all tires, checked oil levels, polished it up all nice and shiny, fired it up for the first time this year, stepped outside of the carport, felt the cold cold wind blowing on my face..........nope, no first ride today, too cold for this old man.
Maybe another day.:AGGHH::AGGHH:

No pics. didn't happen

Just kidding!!!! Get us a few pics I'm thinking about doing a LED conversion on Old Shiney! :Shrug: ride safely and often winter is coming! fearless

Added smoked lay down taillights from Brightasslights. They were pricey but, dang they are bright!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png