What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

I installed DK's oil cooler and filter relocation kits. ON blood thinners and my left arm looks like it's been thru the war zone. Those little powder coated hose clamps are a bear to tighten up even with a 1/4" nut driver or using a 1/4' socket. Haven't done a heat test yet, just run it long enough for the fans to kick on for checking the oil.

It was cold a week or so ago and I started riding the TG to the shop during that cold snap.

This week has been warm...well, really it has been HOT.

But even at 95* in the afternoon when I ride home it is a joy to ride....PLUS, I am getting some good miles in testing some new parts. :)

Kevin

Installed a Tour-Pak luggage rack (53665-87) & 12 Volt Tour-Pak Power Supply (69200826).

Both turned out to my satisfaction and I saved money on the rack, power supply and install. I had the original chrome rack in the garage when I installed a black rack on my Limited. I got the power supply free with points from when I did my bike deal. I also was able to get a couple of other items free with the remaining points.

Retrived Trike

When I evacuated because of Florence I took my trike with me. When I returned a week ago I left her at my sons in Charlotte. The Hwy was finally opened so I went and retrieved her today. Shes happy to be home with the battery tender refreshing her charge.

When I evacuated because of Florence I took my trike with me. When I returned a week ago I left her at my sons in Charlotte. The Hwy was finally opened so I went and retrieved her today. Shes happy to be home with the battery tender refreshing her charge.

Glad you were able to get it her out of there and back safely!

Kevin

Been piling on some miles over the last couple of weeks testing some new parts. Gonna do about 300 more tomorrow before wrapping up the testing.

We've been having some big swings in the weather....low 50's to low 90's. It's been fun. :D

Kevin

Footboard Extensions!!

This morning I installed DK Custom's Rider Footboard Extensions. After riding with them all day, I can say the new foot placement is more comfortable for both feet, and definitely less heat reaches lower right leg, ankle and inside foot area. Quick delivery, good instructions, and an easy install. Thanks DK Crew!ThumbUp20181006_191215.jpg 20181006_183757.jpg

This morning I installed DK Custom's Rider Footboard Extensions. After riding with them all day, I can say the new foot placement is more comfortable for both feet, and definitely less heat reaches lower right leg, ankle and inside foot area. Quick delivery, good instructions, and an easy install. Thanks DK Crew!ThumbUpView attachment 62559 View attachment 62560

Thank you for posting up! Happy to hear of your improved comfort!

Added Comfort

Installed DK Customs 1.5 inch tank lift with deluxe option and then took a quick spin on it and was amazed at the reduction in the amount of wind that has now been directed away from me. I did something that I haven't seen done before. I flipped the rubber bolt covers over and they fit nicely over the nut at the top of the lift bracket. I used Loctite but in the event anything loosens up those rubber boots should keep the nuts from falling off. I need a shorter 1/2 inch wrench to get a good bite on the left side nut and get it tightened down better.

IMG_20181021_150204490.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png