What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Looks good Mike and Dennis!Like the carbon fiber look Dennis.
My wife knows a guy that does all kinds of stuff in his garage like you have Dennis. She showed me a picture on face book of the things he does. Its really cool. He does the carbon fiber too. He did a motorcycle engine too. Jim

Rode it about 75 miles yesterday (long way to and back from the shop). Perfect weather! :)

It's about time to take my LRS winter windshield off and put my summer one on!

Kevin

I did about 175 miles on my TG, riding the mountains in North Wales, what a glorious weather, sunshine all day, it doesn't rain all the time in the UK, just most of the time, ;)

I was out testing my new Comfort Lifts off DK Products, thanks Kevin they are Brilliant, well worth the cost,
And my newly painted wheels look awesome, much better for our climate, here's a pic !

photo-6.jpg

Opened my wallet, let the moths clear and ordered a set of TruckLite's Phase 7 lights for my tricycle before NAPA's sell ends this month. After ordering noticed a company, Levine Automotive in Norwalk, Conn has them for the same price on eBay, $348.50 free shipping.

Now to see if they're as good as everybody says.

o~\o

been thinking about the chrome LED taillights for a long time. finally pulled the trigger and got them put on. too much money but they look awesome and make a huge difference. also picked up a oil temp./level gage. ready to go riding.

I put a 32 tooth trans sprocket on. With the 110 engine I had installed at purchased I feel alot better with the different gearing. Going on a 2 week trip Thursday we'll see how it goes.

I put a 32 tooth trans sprocket on. With the 110 engine I had installed at purchased I feel alot better with the different gearing. Going on a 2 week trip Thursday we'll see how it goes.

You'll have to let us know how it performs. What all have you done to the 110?

You'll have to let us know how it performs. What all have you done to the 110?

Mike just the normal stage 1 stuff and a download. It Dynoed at 101 torque and 99 HP.

If I feel the need I will look at cams. Will have an idea after the upcoming 10 day ride.

yesterday I installed my Drag Specialties front medium mud flap. my oil cooler was taking a beating and underneath.
also I installed the Robson Company Curved Thumbnail Turn-signal Extenders.
more often than not when I would push the right turn signal button, I would inadvertently roll the throttle....Not Now!

Finally got some good weather so I took her for a ride to Carson Nv and tested the Sena SM10-01 Bluetooth. The stock radio now streams bluetooth Radio/CD/MP 3 and all functions to both Driver & Passenger headsets. No Wires and crystal clear sound.
It's sweet. :pepper:

Finally have some weather that is nice enough for working in the garage so I can do some "stuff"...:pepper:

1. Installed the comfort lift kit from DK Customs. Pretty simple install if you follow the instructions - ain't that always the way....:Shrug: Great quality product and can't wait to put some decent miles on to see the difference. Visually, the trike sure looks better with more clearance at the back - already had some scrapes on the ends of the pipes.

2. Modified my front air deflector from the Ultra to fit the TG. Just used a short piece of aluminum strap to extend the mounting of the deflector to clear the steering damper.
2014-04-23 001 (Medium).JPG

3. Bought some automotive mud flaps to modify and fit the front and rear of the TG. Was fortunate enough to find some that sort of colour matched the trike. Have had the front one on for some time now and it has really saved the oil cooler from some nasty crap on dirt roads. Cut to fit and secured to the chrome extension with stainless steel machine bolts.

2014-04-23 003 (Medium).JPG

4. Bought a larger version of the front mud flaps and used them to make a set for the rear of the TG. Used a strip of 1"x1/16" aluminum as a backer and 1/4" stainless steel machine bolts to secure.

2014-04-23 004 (Medium).JPG2014-04-23 006 (Medium).JPG2014-04-23 007 (Medium).JPG

Always great being able to do mods that look okay without spending a fortune on "OEM" stuff...ThumbUp

Cheers
Doug

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png