What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

DSC01200.JPGDSC01198.JPGDSC01202.JPGDSC01193.JPG

We were out for the first time this year took Grandson for ice cream at local country store soft serve closed yet so he still spent 6 dollars of Pa Pa's money LOL. I buffed out the old and on with the new. It certainly was nice to ride!

View attachment 68916View attachment 68917View attachment 68918View attachment 68919

We were out for the first time this year took Grandson for ice cream at local country store soft serve closed yet so he still spent 6 dollars of Pa Pa's money LOL. I buffed out the old and on with the new. It certainly was nice to ride!

That is a great job you did on buffing that paint! Looks really good.

As good as that is, it pales to making memories with the Grandson. Hard to beat spending that kind of time...and the thing is, he will remember those times with you for decades!

Kevin

That is a great job you did on buffing that paint! Looks really good.

As good as that is, it pales to making memories with the Grandson. Hard to beat spending that kind of time...and the thing is, he will remember those times with you for decades!

Kevin
That lad is struck by two wheels already asking for bigger mini bike told him to master what he has first. He has the wind in his heart already pray it is a good thing. thanks again Kevin... :good:Fred

Found a crack at the front hinge on the side of the tourpack. Used JB Weld and a strap of steel and reinforced the side, hinge to hinge and about half way down yesterday... Today installed the new lid brace and got rid of the worthless cable... Now the weight on the lid will be over the box, not off to the side trying to pull the lid off...

That lad is struck by two wheels already asking for bigger mini bike told him to master what he has first. He has the wind in his heart already pray it is a good thing. thanks again Kevin... :good:Fred

That's how it all starts! At least for me. Mini-bikes are fun!!! :D

I mowed many a lawn to pay for, and hop up, my mini-bike.

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce Tapscott aka T.P.
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png