What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Installed some Custom One-Off Slip-ons on the TG today. Started it up and it sounded good. Did not ride it...too busy.

Tomorrow I will be riding it to the shop in the high 20's*. Brrrrr.

Will see how they sound and perform at speed and under a load.

Kevin

Installed a 10" medium smoked Long Ride Shield this past Friday. As my next project, I will be installing the DK Comfort Lift Kit that I just won from the DK Custom Products. Thank You Kevin.

Installed my rider backrest today. I had to put 5 flat washers under either side of the front bracket to make it work but it is installed and feels great. I haven't had a chance to take it for a test ride yet. The seat makes me sit up straight now. The handlebars feel a bit closer now so I will see how ride goes.

1K service. Stage 1 upgrade with Rinehart slip on mufflers. Sure opened up the tri glide. Tomorrow will install the DK Custom comfort lift kit and gas tank lift. I am liking this trike more and more every day. Jim

Dropped mine off to be serviced and the updates done, also flashing the passing lights. Just a note on updates...I had read that there was an ecm update for our twin cooled. Service guy let me look with him as he researched it on h-dnet.. according to the HD dealer net, there is no ecm update, Just wish I was riding.

14deg.....just went out to the shop, looked under the cover to make sure the Battery Tender light was still green....went back inside and warmed up my coffee..

This Texas weather is crazy....14 today, 76 Wednesday..?????

8~\o

Finally got all the parts for my winter project on my 14 Tri glide. I ordered a color matched inner fairing and a set of Blue Dakota Digital Gauges. When I ordered the gauges I also ordered their air pressure monitor for the rear shocks so I will get a digital readout on my gauges showing air pressure in the shocks. The kit also includes a oil temp sensor that mounts in the pan above the drain plug so I will get a digital temp for the oil displayed on the gauges.

Finally got all the parts for my winter project on my 14 Tri glide. I ordered a color matched inner fairing and a set of Blue Dakota Digital Gauges. When I ordered the gauges I also ordered their air pressure monitor for the rear shocks so I will get a digital readout on my gauges showing air pressure in the shocks. The kit also includes a oil temp sensor that mounts in the pan above the drain plug so I will get a digital temp for the oil displayed on the gauges.

That is going to look great when you are finished...Don't forget to post pictures...I
like the idea of the shock pressure and the oil temp gauge...I would like to find an analog gauge for the oil temp for the 15 I have...

I think I may take a ton of pics while removing and replacing the inner fairing and write a How To for changing out the inner fairing and installing new gauges.

- - - Updated - - -

I changed my Seat put an Air-Seat and passenger Armrest. Did not Ride yet.:clapping:

What year is your trike, if it is a 14 where did you get passenger armrests for it?

Broke my front Top Motor mount.

When I left for the shop this morning, all was good. Got home, right side bolt is gone...the one that bolts into the head.

Will look at it more closely after supper...see if the threads are messed up or???

Kevin

On my 11 T/G if it's the same bolt I'm thinking of they would come lose every 5 hundred miles or so.. It got to the point where I always carried a 9/16 box wrench with me. I tried the blue lock-tight and the red. Couldn't kept them tight, I was ready to tack weld them , Then someone turned me on to the green lock-tight..I have over 15 thousand miles on the green and it hasn't loosen..ThumbUp

Picked up a new set of Anarchy rear wheels, mounted a set of new 205R60-16 Goodyear Touring tires on 'em. Look great !!!

Going to put a couple bottles of Ride-On in each tire on Sat and put on a few miles...

8~\o

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png