What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Amen brother when i go to the harley shop they are all to caught up in playing candycrush or texting there girlfriends to bother with me. i think they get mad when i ask them to do there jobs :)

I have ridden my TG over 6000 miles since the Clutch Recall (without taking it in for the recall repair, and had nary a problem. I just got it back, and noticed today, that after doing the recall repair, the Tech did not install the MC cover correctly and it is leaking fluid. :( I miss the days when mechanics worked in the dealerships. Kevin
Amen Now that they are Technicians, they rely on the digital technician to tell them whats wrong and how to fix it. Gone are the days when a guy would go out and say crank it up and put a long screwdriver on a cylinder and say, yep, you got a bad wrist pin on the back cylinder.

At my 5k, they changed my primary and tranny, even though harley doesn't call for it. It was ok that they did but why?

Morning. Took mine in for the 1000 miles check up the other day. A quick 23 mile ride on a cool Arizona morning. With the New mufflers and the Baffles out. Man it sounded so Badass ridin down the 101 to Cave Creek, Az. Barking like a big dog and a HUGE smile on my face.ThumbUp Got to the dealer and Matt met me as I got off the Bike. Very cool guy to talk and deal with. Another cool dude was Rich in the service dept. Asked them IF they could program the light all to stay on with the bright light. NO PROBLEM. And asked about the new update on the radio also. Again No problem we can do that for you. We got back at the dealer to pick it up nad they needed about 30 more mins to finish up. While i talked to Matt & Rich about a couple of things. Forgot to mention that when I got there I asked Rich to listen the bike after I installed the New Mufflers. Matt and Rich walked out and said start the Bitch up. I did and they both said sounded good ThumbUp... But they work around that everyday 7 days a week. :) But I was Happy the way I was treated and how they both listened to what I had to say. Never felt rushed or the rolled eyes thing. I will go back there for More service work if needed. But it was a good experience !ThumbUp. On the ride back in the HOV lane doing 70 + and again Barkin like a big dog and that ear to ear SMILE :D on my face

Morning. Took mine in for the 1000 miles check up the other day. A quick 23 mile ride on a cool Arizona morning. With the New mufflers and the Baffles out. Man it sounded so Badass ridin down the 101 to Cave Creek, Az. Barking like a big dog and a HUGE smile on my face.ThumbUp Got to the dealer and Matt met me as I got off the Bike. Very cool guy to talk and deal with. Another cool dude was Rich in the service dept. Asked them IF they could program the light all to stay on with the bright light. NO PROBLEM. And asked about the new update on the radio also. Again No problem we can do that for you. We got back at the dealer to pick it up nad they needed about 30 more mins to finish up. While i talked to Matt & Rich about a couple of things. Forgot to mention that when I got there I asked Rich to listen the bike after I installed the New Mufflers. Matt and Rich walked out and said start the Bitch up. I did and they both said sounded good ThumbUp... But they work around that everyday 7 days a week. :) But I was Happy the way I was treated and how they both listened to what I had to say. Never felt rushed or the rolled eyes thing. I will go back there for More service work if needed. But it was a good experience !ThumbUp. On the ride back in the HOV lane doing 70 + and again Barkin like a big dog and that ear to ear SMILE :D on my face

Yep...sound like someone is just having too much fun...lol

Rode the TG to the shop today. 31 Degrees, and toasty warm with the Gerbing Jacket and the Tall LRS recurve windshield. :)

First ride with the Production MacAir Air Ride....been running prototypes for months. Took the long way home, smiling the whole way!

Kevin

I really like the idea of this ... I contacted them, and you can use any board designed for Harley Passenger ... so I could do matching. Here's the problem ... with the mid step and another set of passenger ISO boards ... whew ... we're looking at over $700.00 ... seems kinda high to not have to hold my pant leg to lift my foot over ... but I still may do it just so I don't scuff the new road zeppelin.

Installed the slotted shift linkage ... wanted to get the stock one off ... I think it was Kevin from DK that said it's no a matter of if it will fail, but when.

Attachments

• 2015-02-19 14.03.16.jpg
    2015-02-19 14.03.16.jpg
    640.5 KB · Views: 96
This was a few days ago...was 19* when I left for the shop...when I left to head home it had warmed up to 29*!!! We just are not used to the kind of cold we've been having recently. :AGGHH:

LeavingShopFeb2015_zpsuogguuui.jpg

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png