What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Starting to clean pistons

First ride this year ready to start cleaning those pistons with the oil air going else where can't wait to get going bye ride safely fearless:D:D:D

Back Great outing

First ride this year ready to start cleaning those pistons with the oil air going else where can't wait to get going bye ride safely fearless:D:D:D
Short shake down ride 100+ miles Bride happy Harley runs great wonderful time first time out ThumbUp

- - - Updated - - -

Short shake down ride 100+ miles Bride happy Harley runs great wonderful time first time out ThumbUp

- - - Updated - - -

Crappy weather here today (did get 50 miles on yesterday) so installed the following:
Ram Claw phone mount, don't use it to take calls, only to see when the office calls (when I am on call).
Mirror stem extensions to see more than my arms, should give a better view of what is behind me.
Kury shift peg on the heal lever to match the extended Kury on the toe lever.
DK 1.5" front tank lift.

Can't wait to get a ride in to see how it all works!

Finally changed out the air cleaner to a SE I on the trike so it could breathe a little better. Seems to have made a difference and now I am getting ready to remove the cat from the pipe. Hopefully the tone and sound will change a bit and I wont have to install new mufflers!

Finally changed out the air cleaner to a SE I on the trike so it could breathe a little better. Seems to have made a difference and now I am getting ready to remove the cat from the pipe. Hopefully the tone and sound will change a bit and I wont have to install new mufflers!

Dont forget the tuner. DK has a plug and play xied . Just ask for year and model of scoot.

Dont forget the tuner. DK has a plug and play xied . Just ask for year and model of scoot.
Yeah, forgot to mention that I have the SE Tuner!

- - - Updated - - -

DK, noticed on your starting post for this thread that you use the soft lowers. I had them for my 01 bagger and miss them on my trike. Thinking about taking the hard lowers off just because!

Yeah, forgot to mention that I have the SE Tuner!

- - - Updated - - -

DK, noticed on your starting post for this thread that you use the soft lowers. I had them for my 01 bagger and miss them on my trike. Thinking about taking the hard lowers off just because!

Yes, I prefer no lowers, and on my '11 I removed them and ran with no lowers, unless it was really cold, or just sorta cold and raining. In those instances I put on the soft lowers. Worked great.

On my '14 (Twin-Cooled) I have no choice. No removing the lowers on this one. :)

Kevin

Yes, I prefer no lowers, and on my '11 I removed them and ran with no lowers, unless it was really cold, or just sorta cold and raining. In those instances I put on the soft lowers. Worked great.

On my '14 (Twin-Cooled) I have no choice. No removing the lowers on this one. :)

Kevin

Yeah, I don't know if that's a blessing or a curse. Even de-catted and with a Stage I mine still gets danged hot (mine is a '15 twin cooled). Those little vents don't seem to let much air through. I keep my feet on the road pegs to route more air up my legs when it's hot, but even that doesn't help that much when it's 90+ degrees out.

Hopefully, some day I'll be able to afford your oil cooler and filter relocater.

Going to replace my OEM bars with some 10" Chubby's (received in mail today). Ordered a tank lift premier from Dennis (should be here Friday)......so this weekend is going to be a busy one.

8~\o

Rode it. Spring is here, so I took a video of the ride to the shop and back.

When I looked at the video tonight I was reminded I had left the microphone underneath the passenger seat....right above the rear pulley.

:xzqxz: There are noises down there that we don't normally hear while riding. :laugh:

Gotta pull the backrest and seat and dig that out of there and re-route it to it's normal place...at the back, top of the trunk.

Kevin

Went to the dealership today and picked up a bunch of supplies. Trunk, Tour-Pak and passenger seat are full...still have room on the TP rack. lol

4-2-16%20Pick%20up%20at%20Dealership_zpsaezectzk.jpg

Took the long way home and then changed the oil, cleaned the oil filter and changed primary and trans fluid.

Took a sample of the oil for Blackstone.

Replaced engine oil with Brad Penn, the "Green" oil. I'm very interested to see how it works, quite a few folks have spoken very highly of it to me.

Kevin

Installed the DK remote filter relocation kit and the Jagg cooler last night... was due for my 35K oil change so 2 or 3 birds with one stone. Going for a 150 mile shakedown cruise today!:clapping:

Went to the dealership today and picked up a bunch of supplies. Trunk, Tour-Pak and passenger seat are full...still have room on the TP rack. lol

4-2-16%20Pick%20up%20at%20Dealership_zpsaezectzk.jpg

Took the long way home and then changed the oil, cleaned the oil filter and changed primary and trans fluid.

Took a sample of the oil for Blackstone.

Replaced engine oil with Brad Penn, the "Green" oil. I'm very interested to see how it works, quite a few folks have spoken very highly of it to me.

Kevin

Now that's what I call a good day!! jc

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png