What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Had my SiriusXM Satellite Radio installed. With with the antenna mounted on the dash next to the vent, with a hole drilled for the antenna wire instead of pinching it under the windshield.

Put the factory shift pegs back on along with the rear shift arm. Picked up 6 qts of oil. Will get one more tomorrow. That will cover me for the next two oil changes.

Had my SiriusXM Satellite Radio installed. With with the antenna mounted on the dash next to the vent, with a hole drilled for the antenna wire instead of pinching it under the windshield.

Hi, could you post a pic of that, did you make the hole water proof? I have mine going through the mail slot.

Hi, could you post a pic of that, did you make the hole water proof? I have mine going through the mail slot.
I'll try to get you a pic tomorrow. The mechanic put some silicone around the base of the antenna to help prevent water intrusion. And after the sideways blowing downpour we got caught in today, and everything still working, I have to assume it worked! :clapping:

Heat Test

To dispel an ugly rumor ......... so ugly that it reminded me of my ex wife .......... :pepper:, started by an unnamed Goldwing rider, I rode the Tri Glide all day in the TX heat. It did not melt ! :D And, in the process, only consumed two beers and a Philly Cheese Steak sub ............ (urp !)

How ugly was she? (ba-doomp-ching!):AGGHH:

We just rode all day in the Florida heat, and ours didn't melt either! Now let me think... is Texas heat a dry heat? I'm not sure, the Florida heat has made me a little woozy. Maybe it's time to sit down and have a few beers!

Heat

The Wife and I just finished packing/loaded the trikes for our escape tomorrow morning, heading for Pendleton, Ore., about 740 miles.
Currently 92 deg. here in sunny CA.
Nice Bike Week there each year and somewhat cooler!
:pepper::pepper:

How ugly was she? (ba-doomp-ching!):AGGHH:

We just rode all day in the Florida heat, and ours didn't melt either! Now let me think... is Texas heat a dry heat? I'm not sure, the Florida heat has made me a little woozy. Maybe it's time to sit down and have a few beers!
I could only wish for dry heat like they have in AZ, NV or, the Mojave in CA. Sadly ours is soggy dish rag in your face wet. As for my ex, she was soooooooo ugly .................... Had to tie a pork chop around her neck just to get the dog not to snap and growl at her. :pepper::D

In the middle of exhaust install header pipes on adapters on waiting on neighbor and acess to his band saw to cut mufflers to add Thunder Torque Inserts. So while waiting installed switch for Wards fans and waiting for rtv to cure, Installed premium breather kit and stage 1 air cleaner. Driver floorboard extension kit mounted. Tank lift front and rear installed , still need to put on dual cool and oil filter relocation with permanent oil filter. After exhaust on install tuner and download tune.

In the middle of exhaust install header pipes on adapters on waiting on neighbor and acess to his band saw to cut mufflers to add Thunder Torque Inserts. So while waiting installed switch for Wards fans and waiting for rtv to cure, Installed premium breather kit and stage 1 air cleaner. Driver floorboard extension kit mounted. Tank lift front and rear installed , still need to put on dual cool and oil filter relocation with permanent oil filter. After exhaust on install tuner and download tune.

You're cranking out some improvements!

Sorry I only just saw your question in another thread...just answered it a few minutes ago. Sorry for the late reply, sounds like you have things well in hand.

Kevin

Cooling wings on , dual cool and remote oil filter on. Tune downloaded. Hope to finish exhaust tonight. Then ride.

Short shake down ride , exhaust not sealing at rear head it sounds like. Gonna let her cool down loosen and the reseat everything and see what happens hope it doesn't need to come apart again. Wards fans cycled on and took about 15 minutes to turn off after shutdown. Set up gauge screen on Tuner.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png