What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Put the taller Wind Splitter on. The morning ride to work is getting chilly, even here in n central TX. Swapped out the fishtails for the short slash tips on the Street Cannon's. And, I finally ordered the rear trunk guard. With any luck, I am done jacking with this thing.

Mikey, you are never done!!!:D

Every sport' hobby/guns or endeavor i've tried soon after i reached the saturation point; AKA- The last piece to the puzzle ' I would say to myself 'Is that all there is and then I moved on to the next money pit... So I'm done with stuff for the Tri-Glide and my Victory except maintenance... My next money pit i think is gonna be Medal detecters...But thats for another post... :Shrug:

Need to rid of my scooters and hot rod. Then although the saturation period has peeked a while back, its time to get back to basics.
What did i do to my trike; hugged the motor while riding due to being fregin cold

Every sport' hobby/guns or endeavor i've tried soon after i reached the saturation point; AKA- The last piece to the puzzle ' I would say to myself 'Is that all there is and then I moved on to the next money pit... So I'm done with stuff for the Tri-Glide and my Victory except maintenance... My next money pit i think is gonna be Medal detecters...But thats for another post... :Shrug:
Only just so much one can do to the tri before it looses functionality. I'm not into bling. Believe me, it has taken me 6 mos to finally come around to the idea of buying the trunk guard. Not because I roll backwards into things, more the other way around. Or, some smart ass pops it out of gear just to watch it roll backwards across a parking lot at Wally World. I refuse to spend the $$ Harley wants for the black gauge trim rings. A sharpie will do the trick thank you.

I left work after a few hrs. went for a nice fall ride with wife. We stopped at the dealership and ended up buying some LED tail lights. So I just finished installing them.

Tuesday work on glide

Well I received my Progressive 444 shocks and spent a couple of hours installing them. Hopefully today the wife and I can take a little ride to test them out. :clapping: I will give a report after a good ride. James Young:cxtv:

I want to know how one adjusts them once they are on the trike ? Crawl under it ? Or, back it up on ramps ?

Dont know:Shrug:
That will be part of your report! Ramps I would say , unless your one of those flexible skinney people. Hope ya don't halfto pull the rear wheels, or change settings for 1up or 2.

:laugh: Won't be one of my reports .......... I'm quite happy with my air shocks. If and when one of the OEM shocks blows a seal and, should the trike be out of warranty by then, I will replace with Progressive air shocks.

I just changed the spark plugs on my 2011 Tri Glide, 40 thousand miles first time out. Perfect color' And the gap was at 45 thousands. I gapped the new ones at 40 thousands..I could've re gapped the old ones and put them right back' But at 5 dollars for two plugs why bother...:Shrug:

Pics?

Hey like to see your finished product please looking to do the same on Old Shiney!
clapping%20smilie.gif
Fred

Installed Tglide Stuff's Tour pack relocation/leveling parts

ride report on shock install

Well took a nice ride Thursday with the progressive 444 shocks and it is a great improvement. No hard jolts or bottoming out like we had with stock air shocks. Wife and I rode back roads and places we have rode before but felt better after returning. Not sure yet about adjusting the setting, I did mount them upside down per instructions but did not try turning the adjustment after install. I set mine up on the second ring and it seams fine so far.:clapping:

James :cxtv:
VietNam Veteran
Patriot Guard Rider
2013 TriGlide

2003 Fast Black Honda Valkyrie with CSC
Change Coolant with Honda Silicate free Antifreeze,
Bleed and Replace fluid in both Clutch and Front Break Reservoirs and Lines.
Change Oil and Oil Filter (Rotella T6, 5-40 Synthetic Oil and a Purolator Pure One PL14610 with Chrome Oil Filter Cover).
Drain the Crankcase Breather Tube (*Dragon Drool).
Replace Speedometer Knob,
Install Kuryakyn Stiletto End Caps (Part No. #6249).
Replace & Install New Chrome Alternator Cover.

God bless,
Gideon

Well took a nice ride Thursday with the progressive 444 shocks and it is a great improvement. No hard jolts or bottoming out like we had with stock air shocks. Wife and I rode back roads and places we have rode before but felt better after returning. Not sure yet about adjusting the setting, I did mount them upside down per instructions but did not try turning the adjustment after install. I set mine up on the second ring and it seams fine so far.:clapping:

James :cxtv:
VietNam Veteran
Patriot Guard Rider
2013 TriGlide
Did you buy an inexpensive set of ramps to back up on if you need to change the settings ? Inquiring minds .........

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png