What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

CB install

I installed the CB module and Switch pack on my 2022 Tri-Glide. Bought a Module on Facebook Market. $150.00. Bought the switch pack from Harley. $191.00. Had a friend that had a spare CB antenna. Free. Had the dealer do a "Flash" down load. $75.00. PS: The module was from a 2015 Street-Glide CVO. Worked like a champ.

DK cooling deflection wings are on, that was easy, forks are off and draining, gonna pick up some 10wt fork oil today and reassemble the front end tonight with the Intiminators… supposed to be nice Saturday so a ride is in order. Pictures are sideways because I was laying down on the job.

Attachments

• IMG_4364.jpg
    IMG_4364.jpg
    989.9 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_4365.jpg
    IMG_4365.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_4366.jpg
    IMG_4366.jpg
    1,013.5 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_4367.jpg
    IMG_4367.jpg
    791.9 KB · Views: 137
What year is that, and is that a Sundowner seat ??? I just bought a 2017 with 5100 miles on it ( my 1st 3 wheeler and mannnnnn is it spooky turning and on unlevel road right now )...Anyhow, the dealer ordered me a sundowner with the backrest kit, and mine ( I think ) is gonna look a whole lot like urs. I'll be putting an EGA emblem on the trunk, but otherwise....ha ha ha.....Just checking...Semper Fi and God bless, Marty in Texas

Took a ride out to Lake Henshaw. 180 mile round trip. Still pretty cool up there.

View attachment 117155

My mistake it's a TRI Glide wanna be

Front end seems much better with the DK Rico’s Intiminators, dive is way more compliant,, going on a ride with Mrs Notgrownup in a minute.

Came back from a 75-100 mile ride and I can tell a little difference on country roads. It’s better not a jarring. I like it and it’s not stiff like the cartridges I put in my 07, they were stiff. This seems to be smooth and more compliant. Easy job.

Came back from a 75-100 mile ride and I can tell a little difference on country roads. It’s better not a jarring. I like it and it’s not stiff like the cartridges I put in my 07, they were stiff. This seems to be smooth and more compliant. Easy job.

Good to hear. Just got mine yesterday and hope to get them installed soon. Put a Legend Axeo front cartridge system on m 2020 and while it greatly improved the front end dive I was never all that impressed with the ride. I think they are more performance oriented than comfort. Hoping the intimidators will give me a better ride for a lot less $$$.

Jerry

Installed my DK NexGen 13" trike shocks with comfort lift. Not too bad a job. Pulled the body which imo opinion makes it much much easier. Plus I like to have access to all the blind threaded holes so I can chase them to clean out the thread locking compound. Ditto with all the screws. Harley must spend $000,000 on thread lock because all the fasteners are saturated with it.

As far as the shocks go they are FANTASTIC. That is all I can say. Instead of riding like an 1850s buckboard it now rides like a 1950s pickup truck . . . which is a HUGE improvement.

Thanks Kevin and Devin. Great product.

Made my own oil catch can. I will say, if you want something made specifically for your bike buy something ready made like from DK Customs, I am a tinkerer and can’t leave well enough alone… lol. Turned out ok but trial and error a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_4397.jpg
    IMG_4397.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 167
  • IMG_4396.jpg
    IMG_4396.jpg
    893.8 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_4395.jpg
    IMG_4395.jpg
    871.2 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_4393.jpg
    IMG_4393.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 153
We had a break in the weather in MI so I got in a short 50 mile ride a couple of weeks ago. Then installed the the DK customs oil catch can and 2 new Michelin rear tires as the Dunlop's were 12 years old. Ordered a Avon AV91 Cobra Chrome Trike tire for the front last Saturday It won't be in till Apr 28th. The front tire was 9 yrs old. I think a shiver went up my spine when I checked the tire dates last fall. I my defense I purchased the trike late last fall.

Made my own oil catch can. I will say, if you want something made specifically for your bike buy something ready made like from DK Customs, I am a tinkerer and can’t leave well enough alone… lol. Turned out ok but trial and error a bit.

Just my own observation. Is the can fastened to something and not just bouncing around against the push rod tube??

Last weekend Mary and I spent some time in NE Alabama, riding some great country roads!

TT%20Ride%201.jpg

...and saw some waterfalls!

TT%20Ride%202.jpg

Kevin

A few more pics of our time in Alabama.

This stream and waterfall is about 100 yard walk from where we were camped.

TT%20Ride%207.jpg

Out riding some more great roads...

TT%20Ride%203.jpg

...and stopping at scenic pullouts, like Little River Falls....

TT%20Ride%204%20Little%20River%20Falls.jpg

...but, it is hard to find roads that I like riding better than ones like these. Curves as far as you can see, with elevation changes thrown into the mix!

TT%20Ride%206.jpg

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb2024Free

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jb2024Free
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png