Likes Likes:  1,040
Thanks Thanks:  32
Page 207 of 209 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209 LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2082

Thread: What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

100+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by ultrafxr View Post
    When I was up your way last summer I saw that I had lost the plastic cover over the water pump on my 2018 Tri-Glide. Now I doubt that it is really necessary but I thought it was there to protect from flying debris that might damage the pump or coolant lines so I wanted to get it replaced. Bald Eagle H-D there in Marquette is the ONLY dealer in the U P so I made it a point to stop there after leaving Ishpeming. When I inquired about the part they of course did not have it in stock. But they did have a new Tri-Glide on the floor and the parts guy without being asked said he would take the part off his TG and sell it to me. Now that is customer service. Wish all dealers were like that.
    Now that kind of service is REALLY hard to find. I will try that at my local stealer and see what happens.

30+ Posts
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by ultrafxr View Post
    When I was up your way last summer I saw that I had lost the plastic cover over the water pump on my 2018 Tri-Glide. Now I doubt that it is really necessary but I thought it was there to protect from flying debris that might damage the pump or coolant lines so I wanted to get it replaced. Bald Eagle H-D there in Marquette is the ONLY dealer in the U P so I made it a point to stop there after leaving Ishpeming. When I inquired about the part they of course did not have it in stock. But they did have a new Tri-Glide on the floor and the parts guy without being asked said he would take the part off his TG and sell it to me. Now that is customer service. Wish all dealers were like that.
    the dealer has been good all I could get when I got the bike was fender bras,back rest and 1000 mile oil change. sounds like coming off the price isn't a thing a lot of them do.

you came thru all our road construction, round-a-bouts everywhere

800+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by seniorsgt View Post
    the dealer has been good all I could get when I got the bike was fender bras,back rest and 1000 mile oil change. sounds like coming off the price isn't a thing a lot of them do.

you came thru all our road construction, round-a-bouts everywhere
    Yes I did and I remember it all too well.

User ID

I got my Target Tune Kit from Fuelmoto on Tuesday, so Wednesday morning started pulling the exhaust pipe off. I had purchased a used head pipe and ripped out the cat. converter and welded in 18 mm bungs in preps for installing the wide band O2 sensors. Install sensors and tried to install the pipe, Oh Crap it don't fit. The O2 sensor are much longer than the stock ones. The front one I was able to weld in another bung just a couple inches lower and the rear one I had to change the angle. Got those welded in Thursday morning and got the rest of the wiring done. Sent the map that I had been using off to DynoJet and got it back late yesterday. got it downloaded to my computer and loaded on the Power Vision. So tomorrow going out for a couple of auto tuning runs
    Ray
    2017 Harley Triglide
    Tijuana Border

100+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Today I put new low dust rear brake pads on the Black CVO TG. I plan on finishing the wiring for the third brake light on the Black CVO TG and put low dust brake pads on the White CVO TG by the end of the day if time allows.

User ID

Made appointment for next week to get 10" bars put on:-) I added them to my 2015t Ultra Classic and loved them

TrikeTalk Moderator
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Rmitchell55 View Post
    I got my Target Tune Kit from Fuelmoto on Tuesday, so Wednesday morning started pulling the exhaust pipe off. I had purchased a used head pipe and ripped out the cat. converter and welded in 18 mm bungs in preps for installing the wide band O2 sensors. Install sensors and tried to install the pipe, Oh Crap it don't fit. The O2 sensor are much longer than the stock ones. The front one I was able to weld in another bung just a couple inches lower and the rear one I had to change the angle. Got those welded in Thursday morning and got the rest of the wiring done. Sent the map that I had been using off to DynoJet and got it back late yesterday. got it downloaded to my computer and loaded on the Power Vision. So tomorrow going out for a couple of auto tuning runs
    Be interested to see results ... My standard auto tuning is pretty good, but always wonder if I should go with the wide band.
    2014 Tri Glide - Fat Bottom Girl, 2006 Gold Wing Comfort Navi Abs - Jessica, 2003 Gold Wing - Helga, 2014 HD Ultra Limited - Harley Quinn, 2008 Gold Wing with Champion Conversion - Fat Bottom Girl 2, 2001 Goldwing - Tweety, 2015, HD Triglide - Fat Bottom Girl, 2011 HD Ultra - Raven, 2006 K1200LT - Vianca, 2007 HD Ultra - Ice Blue, 2006 HD Ultra - Arctic Blast, 2004 Honda Goldwing - Snow White, 2001 Goldwing - Crimson Pearl, And Many More

TrikeTalk Moderator
    User ID

Default F4, Sheepskin and Flags

Decent Day, overcast but like 50*.

First I touched up all the little chips on the Jeep ... getting ready to do the ceramic on it.

Next, I did the install on the F4 windshield.

F4 Cockpit.jpg

Looks like a stock one, but, it's thicker and soooo much clearer.

Then I notched the sheepskin to accept the back rest. First I pulled the sheepskin back towards the rear until I could "see" the opening for the backrest. Marked the opening with a Sharpy.

Sheap Skin Line.jpg

Next I took it off and put it on a board and notched the skin from the back.

Sheap Skin Hole.jpg

Back on the trike with the Backrest installed.

Sheap Skinn Front.jpg

A couple pics showing the ends "tucked in" ... shouldn't go anywhere.

Left

Sheap Skin Left.jpg

Right, sorry about the fat finger on the edge of the lens.

Sheap Skin Right.jpg

More in next post.
    2014 Tri Glide - Fat Bottom Girl, 2006 Gold Wing Comfort Navi Abs - Jessica, 2003 Gold Wing - Helga, 2014 HD Ultra Limited - Harley Quinn, 2008 Gold Wing with Champion Conversion - Fat Bottom Girl 2, 2001 Goldwing - Tweety, 2015, HD Triglide - Fat Bottom Girl, 2011 HD Ultra - Raven, 2006 K1200LT - Vianca, 2007 HD Ultra - Ice Blue, 2006 HD Ultra - Arctic Blast, 2004 Honda Goldwing - Snow White, 2001 Goldwing - Crimson Pearl, And Many More

TrikeTalk Moderator
    User ID

Default Flags

Then I did the flag Badging. Been too cold to do these since I got them.

Tank Right.

Flag Tank Right.jpg

Tank Left

Flag Tank Left.jpg

Rear

Flag Rear.jpg

Front

Flag Front.jpg

100+ Posts
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

I finally finished hooking up the 3rd brake light wiring.

Page 207 of 209 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209 LastLast