I need some expert advice.

I am still looking. I keep an eye on the local classifieds. I am a little disappointed at the prices on used handguns.:( I know the value is what ever someone will pay you for an item.
I am not considering collectors items. I can see some of those would go up in price.
I guess I'll be looking until someone needs to sell one. (Close by I hope;)

Most people would rather buy a good used handgun than a new one with a paper trail. I think thats what has used gun prices higher than they used to be. No one wants big brother coming after them and the way things are headed, that might be a real possibility one day.

Most people would rather buy a good used handgun than a new one with a paper trail. I think thats what has used gun prices higher than they used to be. No one wants big brother coming after them and the way things are headed, that might be a real possibility one day.

You nailed it Zook.

Also understand that guns hold their value better than any other items out there.

Billy the kid could buy a Colt 45 for a $20 gold peice and today you can buy a colt 45 for thee price of a $20 gold peice.

My whole suguestion of the .32 rev was that I have over the years seen men put way too much firepower in their wife's hands and after the first shot they were "gun shy". Not enjoying learning to shoot and honeing their skills.

The .32 rev. allowes you to fire very light loads when just fooling around and learning how to handle a firearm.
Then it can be loaded with pretty good fire power when on standby.

SM, it looks like I will have to come by your place:yes:
My bride could get a feel for the 32, I have been wanting a golf cart, I would be able to drool over your Tri Glide.
Don't you need a slightly used 2008 Ultra Champion?;) ( Heat problems fixed.)

Bdn 56: Please drop be anytime neighbor.

We can talk guns, golf carts, motorcycles or just throw a steak on the grill and chill out to some Willie, SRV, or Marvin Gaye. I like it all.

don't know if your still looking but when I can't carry my 45 I stuff a NAA 380 in my pocket (double action only, never had a misfire and stainless steel)

The best gun for women is Walther P-22 with 3.5" my wife carrying one in her purse she love to shoot because it very pleasant to shoot not much recoil and manageable and cheaper to shoot too. 22 lr is very deathly look at Robert Kennedy, President Reagan both got shot by .22 lr. I am carrying Glock model 27 and Sig Sauer P380 as back up in my trike compartment I have a Ruger LCP with laser.

Update: I have been looking for over a year for a handgun for my bride. I think it will be the new LCP380. That thing is only 9oz. $298.00 cash. Not too bad.
While looking for her, I found a new one for me;)

I bought a Ruger SR40S. I wanted something with a little more power than my 9. It's heavier than my 9mm but it holds 15 plus 1.
I use the Blackhawk Serpa belt holster. It rides high and tight on my waist.

Now that it's getting to be jacket weather, my Ruger is easily concealed under my jacket.
In the summer I'll have to go back to my 9mm in the ankle holster.

Hey sweetie,

The Bersa 380 series pistols are great, low recoil and easy to use, the 380 consealed carry is a dao point and shoot. The sites on it are not as good as the Thunder serie, but a good pistol otherwise. The Ruger SR9C is a wonderful da/sa 9mm. The Ruger LCP has a lot of recoil and she will not enjoy shooting it, but is lighter and easier to carry. also look at the new Ruger LC9, big brother to the 380 LCP.
The Bersas are great pistols, fit small hands, and you can send a double tap or triple tap with ease. Get some Hornady Critical Defense Ammo and you are set.

That is my take on the CCWs on the economical side.

Be safe and keep the powder dry.

Going cheap will get her killed, go with at least a 38 spl, and if she has no or little experence with firearms, get a revolver, point and shoot, small frame like a model 60 S&W. 30 years Police Firearms Inst. . The wife carries a 38 S&W ladysmith. Remember Pistols require lots of experence, moreso than a wheel gun.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png