New From Oregon

Mar 18, 2008
Grants Pass, Oregon
Hi!
Although I'm still rolling on two wheels, Mrs. Chil plans to to have a trike before the end of the year. I'm sure I won't be far behind her. I'm looking forward to learning from the experienced trikers here and becoming a full fledged triker!

Chil

Hello Chil, welcome to the site. It is smart to pick some of brains of some of the people on the board. It can be a lot better trike buying time for U and Mrs. Chil. Jump right in ask questions and see if we can provide any good answers for u. Good luck. Great looking web site by the way.

Hey Chil, welcome!

When we go it is with the GW trike, when I go it is usually on my 1990 FLHS. The wife hates to lean over (hard not to do on 2 wheels in the Ozarks!:D) and has found she likes the Admiral's perch. Nice to have the choice. We have had both a trike and a bike for 15 years, and I can get off one and right on the other - the difference between the Goldwing and the Harley is so much I never do trike stuff on the bike or bike stuff on the trike.
Just have to watch out for curbs and the guard posts at gas pumps.:)

Hey Chil, Great to have you aboard! I know how it is with the wife. "If mama ain't happy"....I bet you'll like the trikes when you get one and put some miles on it. Like katfish said, join in and ask questions,we'll either answer it or lie to you....:D

Chil - welcome. I am about a hundred miles west of you. Just so you know, there is a trike converter and excellent hog mechanic just north of you near Merlin and Hugo. S and D Custom Cycles, and they did some work on my MotorTrike. One of the few I would recommend.

IR Jim,
Nice to know we have triking neighbors! I appreciate the tip about S and D Custom Cycles and will definitely connect with them check them out! Theyare less than 15 miles away.

Ride Safe!

Hello Chil, welcome to the site. It is smart to pick some of brains of some of the people on the board. It can be a lot better trike buying time for U and Mrs. Chil. Jump right in ask questions and see if we can provide any good answers for u. Good luck. Great looking web site by the way.

Thanks for the welcome and the compliment! I'll start a new thread asking about general recommendations based on experience, etc. I'm really looking forward to spending more time on the forum as time allows.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png