Hello everyone

Sep 28, 2009
North Carolina
Hello everyone, My name is Phil Cohrs from UNB Customs, a small trike conversion shop in Denver NC. We were started by my uncle, Uwe Wittkamp. He built his first trike for my grandfather in 1999, since my grandfather was no longer able to ride his two wheeler on long trips, which is what he wanted to do in his retirement. After receiving the Trike, he was making trips from CT to NC about once a year, and he saw how much he enjoyed being able to ride. That was when he first established his relationship with The Trikes Shop (Roadsmith now). After that he realized that he wanted to start helping other people continue riding and since then he has been building and converting trikes for people all over the US. Our goal has been to give people a way to ride, and treating them with the same respect he was given when he was shopping for his first trike. We look forward to beginning a great stay here at Trike Talk and hope to see some of you trikers at the many bike shows we attend. Have a good one.
-Phil

Last edited:
Welcome to TrikeTalk, Phil! And it is a pleasure to welcome UNB Customs as a new sponsor of our site. Jump in and join in with the various conversations always going on here. I think you'll feel part of the family in no time. And if you are a bit of a nut you'll find a lot of fun going on too :D. Glad you are here.

Hi there, welcome to the board. Jump right in there will be questions and there will be disagreements. But everything will work out. We have a good bunch on here so enjoy the board....

Best of luck to you in ur business.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png