GoDaddy's Bob Parsons buys Rossmeyer HD Dealership

As an Arizona resident I felt I should say hi. I am a HOG member of the Phoenix, AZ chapter but have shopped at H-D of Scottsdale a lot For the most part, it is TONS better than when it was under the precious owner. The dealership had such a horrible reputation that Harley corporate told the owner he had to close or sell it. Along comes Bob... (Rumors are that the previous owners started it for $12M and sold it to Parsons for $25M, so that's not too shabby). Anyway- Bob is a hands-on owner and can be spotter frequently at the dealership. He also owns the "other" motorcycle dealer next door to it). He also owns a custom paint shop nearby and has several of his custom bikes on display. He also has given many bikes away in contests and raffles. I have heard that he isn't very friendly to the staff, but I'm sure every business can have some whiners.

Went to Southern Thunder today, very friendly, I live in Olive Branch, do you guys have a store? address?

Stumpe

Hey, we're right down the road from you. Red Banks exit off the 78.

Anyone is welcome to stop in our shop at anytime. We don't have a retail storefront. However, we are there a minimum of 9-5 M-F and anyone is welcome to stop in and look around, meet the Team that builds the products, etc.

4159 Highway 178 West
Red Banks, MS 38661

Kevin

Hey, we're right down the road from you. Red Banks exit off the 78.

Anyone is welcome to stop in our shop at anytime. We don't have a retail storefront. However, we are there a minimum of 9-5 M-F and anyone is welcome to stop in and look around, meet the Team that builds the products, etc.

4159 Highway 178 West
Red Banks, MS 38661

Kevin

Thanks Kevin, will do.

I stopped by the dealership yesterday...first time since the ownership change.

WOW! What a difference in attitude.

I spoke with folks in Service, Parts, Management, and Sales.

It is really a different atmosphere and attitude. I was very impressed. My biggest question will have to wait to be answered....is their service any better. Attitude is 180* different, we'll see if the actual work is improved.

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png