Hi from Carroll county Maryland

Reaction score
Got a new 2013 HD tri glide tricked out with chrome fascia. Hog chapter 1813 member. Member of Trike Run Facebook group page.
Is there a Maryland triker group or can someone tell how I can start one?

Thanks in advance

Fraternally

Josh

Chrome side :Trike1:

There is a group of MD trikers that come up to the NE TT Rally. I don't know if it is a club type group or just ride together.

My club does group rides although I don't think to this one. I am going to the Maryland Delaware HOG Rally next June 2014. Not sure if any of my HOGs are going.

Was looking to start a group thread of Maryland riders ( trike or bike) and wasn't sure how to do it here. Have four members on my trike run fb site but a thread open to all is how we would attractive Marylanders.

Welcome from Michigan! :wave4:

You can create a "Group" for Maryland on this forum, and invite other forum members to join...one way to accomplish your goal.

Hey Eddie

Howdy from Baltimore County. I get out that way a bit and of course when I do, it is a MUST STOP at Chubby's BBQ. Hope to cross paths and put a handshake on ya.

Thank you all for the warm welcome ! pepper
Hi Carroll Co. Md., I'm next door to you in Terra Alta WV. I went to High School at Howard County SR. High. Let me know if you get a group together. I traval to Maryland to see friends a lot! Glad to have you in the Group! Viper!!

Back