TrikeTalk Northeast 2014 Rally Registration

Just got my room at Big Bear Lodge. Gonna camper up and back, motel for the ralley. Let's have some fun ThumbUp

So many new people coming from so many different places - this is great!! ThumbUp

And it'll be terrific to see you again Fred, but are you trying to make me drink? You ordered a shirt on 6/16, then you ordered 2 today in two different sizes. Can you tell me which is correct?Did you intend to order two shirts, and did you intend them to be two different shirt sizes? No problem if you did, I just want to be sure. See you in August! :)

T shirt money sent
clapping%20smilie.gif

dr pepper Did you register? When is the dead line for shirt order?
If everyone comes we are much closer to 70. Got to love it. We increase by 10 a year. If we can get all past and present to come next year we will hit 100
oh yea went back and found him

Dennis, thanks! ThumbUp

John, yes he registered. The deadline to order and pay for the shirts was supposed to be July 15, but I'm going to extend that to July 19 to give people a few more days to decide. :)

Well, working on Jeannette. Was supposed to trike to Colorado to attend a ride-in, but we are now flying and renting a car. So we do not have to leave early. This means we will be around for the TrikeTalk Rally. Jeannette's back is hurting right now, so we will give it a few days to see if she mends. Would love to see everyone!

Well, working on Jeannette. Was supposed to trike to Colorado to attend a ride-in, but we are now flying and renting a car. So we do not have to leave early. This means we will be around for the TrikeTalk Rally. Jeannette's back is hurting right now, so we will give it a few days to see if she mends. Would love to see everyone!

Leo - sounds like a plan. Get that back "fixed" - it will be great if you folks can attend! ThumbUp

Well, think we all set. Reservation at Big Bears Lodge, TrikeTalk registration, and PayPal to Cheri for shirts. Called Gray Ghost, and need to pay Big Bears Lodge at check-in for Saturday dinner. See you soon!

Robin and I would like to ride out to the rally so we can meet everyone. But we both work retail and will not know if our schedule will allow us to do so until about two weeks before the rally. If we can make this work, would it be ok if we show up at the last minute?

Robin and I would like to ride out to the rally so we can meet everyone. But we both work retail and will not know if our schedule will allow us to do so until about two weeks before the rally. If we can make this work, would it be ok if we show up at the last minute?

I don't see why not, did you know that Bongobob is coming too. Linda said hello, and she hopes you make it, we'll see you the following weekend any how. later

Can't guarantee what the availability at local hotels will be like, but you're welcome to show up whenever you want!! :D

Looks like we will be there. We have a room at Big Bear and are registered for the rally and dinner. do we need to pay in advance for the meal? Or pay there? Any thing else we may need to know before we show up?

Looks like we will be there. We have a room at Big Bear and are registered for the rally and dinner. do we need to pay in advance for the meal? Or pay there? Any thing else we may need to know before we show up?

no on early food payment, just pay when you check in. Not sure if BBL takes food money or if you need to go to GGI and pay there.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png