Iced in for the weekend at least

2006gold

950+ Posts
Jun 11, 2013
DFW, Texas
Freezing rain and sleet at the moment continuing until about noon tomorrow with freezing temperatures all weekend. Big mess. I hate winter.

All the best to you all down in the great State of Texas. That front has been pounding SE Missouri, Arkansas, and S Illinois since yesterday at noon. Now moving across the Mississippi River into W Kainticky. Supposed to hit here by 9am. When all said and done late tonight, @3/4" of Ice then 1"-2" of Sleet/Snow Mix. Then another similar mini-event on Sunday. Yee-Ha!
To you and all affected by this Winter Storm "Cleon", may you all remain Safe and Sound, Power remain on, and the Good Cheer stay ever Strong ThumbUp

Stoke the Fires and keep off the Tires :D
Old Man Winter is gonna bite our Butts this year it seems :Crap:

Southern Illinois is snowed -in, we have about 3" of sleet and snow with more coming this afternoon. Some places farther south in Illinois are reporting 7" to 9" and may have a total of 12 to 14" before its done.

I shoveled at least 10" out of my driveway a couple of days ago. It was -9 last night when I brought groceries home at about 6:30 PM. I'm afraid winter has finally arrived. Not it's time to start on a few mods. :Excited:

I just finished plowing the driveway. Took about 2 hours since all the snow in the county seems to blow into my yard! It was a balmy -24 F when I got started and it took about as long to get dressed as it did to do the job. The JD garden tractor with plow makes quick work of it though. If my wife says "Look at all that beautiful snow" one more time..... :gah:

Have shoveled way to much today. Started with rain then ice. Has snowed since 6pm last night. Has snowed at least 10 inches now. Has just stopped snowing, I think. Will have to shovel more tomorrow. Good night and God Bless!

Still almost record highs in mid 70s in Georgia! But the off and on rain is still taking the fun out of riding. Supposed to rain a couple of days, then highs around 50 next week. Not exactly fun in the sun, but should be warm enough to check out the bike after I get the rake kit installed. Good thing about Georgia is it gets cold for spells, but tends to at least get back up into the 50s and 60s every couple of weeks or so throughout the winter. Just enough to get the bike out for a bit. Still hard having a just finished trike build going into winter. Can't wait until spring when I can go way west and really get it broke in!

Southern Illinois is snowed -in, we have about 3" of sleet and snow with more coming this afternoon. Some places farther south in Illinois are reporting 7" to 9" and may have a total of 12 to 14" before its done.

You guys are lucky, at least you don't have to cut the lawn as I had to do today. I've got to say though that cold beer in the shade afterwards tasted good.

"You guys are lucky, at least you don't have to cut the lawn as I had to do today. I've got to say though that cold beer in the shade afterwards tasted good. "

Wish i could turn this picture around!
howler monkeys.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trtro

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trtro
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png