Greetings From Maryland

Oct 1, 2009
Upper Marlboro MD, USA
I've already made a few replies to threads so I figure it's time to announce my membership. :D

My name is Ken but I've been carrying the nickname "Yogi" since it was given to me in 1972. I'm married with 2 grown (?) kids and currently live in Maryland, not too far from Andrews AFB, and work as a government contractor in DC. Retired military. Oh yeah, I've been around this old world since 1947.

I've been riding since 1970 and have owned/ridden 4 Hondas, 2 Harley Sportsters, and 1 Triumph and 1 Suzuki (current) over that time frame. I converted to 3-wheelers in 2007, courtesy of a 2006 disagreement with a 2001 Chevy Malibu (long story), although I've had a long-term interest in 3-wheelers (I've got a Harley servi-car rear end I've been dragging around since 1983).

My current ride is a 2007 Lehman Jackal, white & silver color. It came with a Memphis Shades windshield, a luggage rack and sissybar w/pad. I've added a GMan Ind. aux gas tank, a Pro-One tach/riser combo, a Stebel air horn, a Garmin Zumo 550 and Airhawk seat pads to keep the butt burn away. More stuff is to be added as the funds become available.

I usually do my own wrenching and I'm pretty good at it. Heck, that's half the fun of biking anyway. It used to be mandatory back in the day. I'm also a member of the local TRI chapter.

Ta-da-a-a-a-a! :wave4:

Been around longer than you Yogi ( about a year) any way I did a lot of wrenching on the old 350 Hondas that were around like fleas on an old dog back in the 70's. So much so that I paid for my built in pool with the money. Welcome, I am sure your wrenching background will be an asset to the TT forum . ;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png