Arm protection

Sep 9, 2013
Marshall , IL US
What do you all recommend to wear to keep the sun & heat off my arms ?? My arms get to looking like a over cooked steak! I need something that has some ventilation.

for winter sun, i recommend a warm jacket. for spring and fall sun, a ventilated jacket. for summer, a long sleeved t shirt, but watch your neck and face too..
and for those occasional nude rides... sunscreen

I wear a long sleeve denim shirt or denim jacket. They won't do much if you find yourself sliding down the tarmac, but I find that I actually feel cooler than when I just wear a short sleeve shirt.

a light linen long sleeve shirt.

Im not real big on tee-shirts.

Otherwise heavy duty sunscreen.

Oh, and a for arm protection, a 44 cal. revolver

Long sleeve T-shirts are too hot. Mesh jackets are the only way to go and they offer some protection in case of a get off.
I have a H-D one and a FirstGear one with a zip in rain liner. I do not insert the armour pads because they restrict too much air.

In the warmer weather, I wear a mesh jacket with full armor. The jacket actually feels much cooler than bare arms, and you have the added security in case you come off the trike.

:):),,,with the majority of my heritage being Cherokee I don't BUT if I did it would have to be mesh with high 90s in the summers here !!;)

I also wear workman style gloves. They have a leather palm and fingertips, but the rest is a mesh type material. Can wear them comfortably in temps from around 40 degrees thru the 90's

They are also a lot less expensive.

I wear off white long sleeve cotton shirt with just a stand up collar no collar tails flapping around beating the sh...t out of me..... i'm light skinned ...so sun screen on ears and nose
magoo

I went to the 50 & 25% off all clothing items at my local Honda dealer lastnight. No mesh jackets my size !! They only had one I liked but in a small size. LOL

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png