Xmas lights blow up

don"t seem to be doing it today

- - - Updated - - -

Spoke too soon....now they are !! Just woke the wife up from her nap !!

Yeah, I have been popping those bulbs with my AK-47 man you should see my Laptop.
Guess it is time tto replace it LOL

There's been no lights or snow since early yesterday,,,. :xzqxz:

I plan to send a PM to Zook and volunteer to have him post up a pic of me on the John Deere plowing snow as a fill in until things get fixed. It has snowed over 13 inches here so far in the last two days. If it would help, I could wire up some LEDs as well, and I am sure while plowing I will run over a few. It's the least I can do to help out.:Santa:

There are several different posts about our Holiday snow flakes with the lights and snow plow. I don't know if it's posted somewhere but mine aren't turned on. I show them as enabled in the profiles settings but "no snow". Did I miss a post? Did we disable them across the board? Kinda liked them and want to be sure that I wasn't doing something wrong. Any info?
Thanks,
Larry in East China Mi.

There are several different posts about our Holiday snow flakes with the lights and snow plow. I don't know if it's posted somewhere but mine aren't turned on. I show them as enabled in the profiles settings but "no snow". Did I miss a post? Did we disable them across the board? Kinda liked them and want to be sure that I wasn't doing something wrong. Any info?
Thanks,
Larry in East China Mi.

Same here Larry.......

Ha Ha Ha Ha Sounds Like The LAST Time I Put Lights up. Some P.O.S. Low Life Scum, Stole All the Ones he/she, could Reach. Sad part, they Just Threw them against the Sidewalk to Try and Break them. I Think they MIGHT have Broke 8 or 10, and the rest, well, I Just Tossed them and said the Heck with it.
Now THESE Bulbs, I DO Enjoy Breaking!!!! LOLOLOL

There are lots of fun ways to bust the bulbs! Sometimes I do it by color, sometimes start in the center and alternate left and right, sometimes bust every other one, etc. It's also fun to just swoop across and see how fast you can bust 'em all!

I'm thinking it's therapy for PMS (or is it PTS for us 3 wheelers)!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png