Video Report of Ride to Mississippi to Alaska and back

Now you've done it! Your ride reports really got us to thinking about trying to ride to Alaska next spring. Watching your video's might just make the decision for us. Thanks, we're anxious for the next one.

Mike

ThumbUpThumbUp,,,Keven enjoyed the hell out of the pics and commentary and I think I'm going to like this as much !!!!,,bring it on brother ,,,ThumbUp

Now you've done it! Your ride reports really got us to thinking about trying to ride to Alaska next spring. Watching your video's might just make the decision for us. Thanks, we're anxious for the next one.

Mike

Mike...go for it...except maybe wait til summer...dunno about spring up that way. ThumbUp

ThumbUpThumbUp,,,Keven enjoyed the hell out of the pics and commentary and I think I'm going to like this as much !!!!,,bring it on brother ,,,ThumbUp

great video....keep em' comin'.........I see there's very little traffic in the video ...lol........i love it......

Awesome, eagerly awaiting more.........and great music too!!!

ThumbUp . Excellent video .... brings back lots of memories

Thank you! They're going to be slow, but should be pretty regular.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, Mary finished the next one. :)

Kevin

I think Mary deserves a big "THANK YOU" too. She's doing all the work. You're just posting them. Thank you both, you make it seem like we went on the journey with you. And a big Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the both of you too.

Very nice work! What camera did you use to record the video? Did you let it run during the entire time you rode and then downloaded the video when you stopped? Just curious as I do a lot of arial video with my GoPro Hero 3 and my DJI Phantom, but have not yet tried to use it on my trike. Looking foreword to your future videos and wishing the both of you a safe and happy Christmas and New Years!

Steve

I think Mary deserves a big "THANK YOU" too. She's doing all the work. You're just posting them. Thank you both, you make it seem like we went on the journey with you. And a big Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the both of you too.

You are Absolutely Correct! Mary is doing a Lot of work in culling through the videos and picking out pieces here and there, finding music, putting it all together. I don't have the slightest idea how to actually edit a video, or do all the stuff she does. :)

Thank you, Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Very nice work! What camera did you use to record the video? Did you let it run during the entire time you rode and then downloaded the video when you stopped? Just curious as I do a lot of arial video with my GoPro Hero 3 and my DJI Phantom, but have not yet tried to use it on my trike. Looking foreword to your future videos and wishing the both of you a safe and happy Christmas and New Years!

Steve

It is the Drift HD170. I did not run it all day...but probably an average of 3-4 hours a day. I missed some stuff that way, but one battery lasts about 2 hours, so generally I was only changing out the battery once a day.

Each evening I downloaded the card(s) onto a portable USB hard drive, and then again onto a backup hard drive.

Merry Christmas to you and yours! :)

Kevin

Good videos. we did that bear tooth with 6 inch of snow. Got caught on top with it snowing like hell. 2 up on a 1991 venture pulling a heavy loaded Kwik Kamp. One of the best rides you will ever take in the US!

Good videos. we did that bear tooth with 6 inch of snow. Got caught on top with it snowing like hell. 2 up on a 1991 venture pulling a heavy loaded Kwik Kamp. One of the best rides you will ever take in the US!

Gotta agree with you there!

That's a beautiful area of BC. Probably gonna retire down there somewhere. Thanks to both of you for another great ride!

We are going to make every effort to be back in BC for some more exploring this next summer.

Mary just got another video done. This was an amazing day...Banff to Jasper.

Kevin and Mary your stills and video are just great. I have followed them from the beginning when you started the trip. I have enjoyed them very much, thank you.

Dave
<script src="//b.scorecardresearch.com/beacon.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js" async="" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js" async="" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://cdn.code-jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://cdn.code-jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Kevin and Mary your stills and video are just great. I have followed them from the beginning when you started the trip. I have enjoyed them very much, thank you.

Dave
<script src="//b.scorecardresearch.com/beacon.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js" async="" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js" async="" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//b.scorecardresearch.com/beacon.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js" async="" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="//cdn.viglink.com/api/vglnk.js" async="" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://cdn.code-jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://cdn.code-jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

What great videos and such beautiful country. :10:

Wish I was riding along with you as I'm sure many on this forum also feel. ThumbUp

Thank you! It was an amazing trip, and we really were fortunate to be able to make it. More videos coming. :)

Very nice and entertaining video. Beautiful country and good to see the sites up close through your pictures.

That's a far piece from North MS. We live in Olive Branch.

john

Real nice job. I am a professional Videographer
Went looking at E Bay for that camera . That does a nice jib for a relatively inexpensive camera. Is yours the Ghost with remote? I have a Gopro and a Cobra action cam.​

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png