Twerk jerk

Being mom's little Angel, I was never suspended, but I did get sent home early once for taking my legs off due to breaking one of my knees.

Uh huh, Who did you hit over the head with it to break the knee in the first place?

- - - Updated - - -

"PS 4 firework type smoke bombs thrown in a bathroom with a teacher on
the john, will not make for a happy teacher "

Werwolf:

No i suppose not, but it should qualify for some type of award?

Isn't it a wonder what fertile minds can come up with?

Kids now days with their phones glued to their ear are missing so many rites of passage.
Their grubby fingers dancing over their phones keyboards don't have idle time.
Perhaps text messaging is my Grandmothers revenge, after all she always said that idle hands are the devils tools?

Well I hate to admit this but in high school we use to bring in blackberry brandy and hide it in the boiler room, well the custodian caught us one day so we invited him to join us for a few sips -- by two in the afternoon he was seen staggering down the hall and singing loudly -- we never did see or hear from him again. :xzqxz:

I had pretty well calmed down by 10 grade.
I got a job and I worked 15 to 25 hours a week besides school
Mostly on fridays and saturday nights, which was a good thing
Had to pay for the motorcycle then the car that replaced it.

Well I hate to admit this but in high school we use to bring in blackberry brandy and hide it in the boiler room, well the custodian caught us one day so we invited him to join us for a few sips -- by two in the afternoon he was seen staggering down the hall and singing loudly -- we never did see or hear from him again. :xzqxz:

I have pulled allot of things under the influence of blackberry brandy Bruce but that must have been some good stuff?
I never pulled a disappearance act!

- - - Updated - - -

I had pretty well calmed down by 10 grade.
I got a job and I worked 15 to 25 hours a week besides school
Mostly on fridays and saturday nights, which was a good thing
Had to pay for the motorcycle then the car that replaced it.

Yea, that sounds familiar.
I never had time for sports due to working both on the farm and outside job's.
by the time i graduated high school i still had an A average on top of it all i was paying my sisters college tuition, It wasn't that i had mellowed out, i was just too busy for allot of shenanigans.

two times.... Fighting, and Smoking. the irony in the fighting one was of all the fights i had at school, the one i got susspended for was a friend and i having a Macho moment (whos the tuffest) so it wasnt even a real fight as such.

two times.... Fighting, and Smoking. the irony in the fighting one was of all the fights i had at school, the one i got susspended for was a friend and i having a Macho moment (whos the tuffest) so it wasnt even a real fight as such.

Well the fau- fight is understandable!
Where where you smoking? The boys bathroom would be a right of passage!

actually it was behind our form room, which faced out onto the playing fields. it was generally a bit out of most teachers way so we could do as we pleased. which was why it was also a place for fights to happen. we had two regular bullies who were a few years ahead of me and my group. Terrence O'Connor and Peter Wolfe. One day my friend Michael Jaggersma (dutch decent) said if O'Connor came to hassle us he was going to fight him, so i said fair enough, and if its Wolfe, i will fight him. as it happens O'Connor was the first victom. Jaggy, as we called him, gave O'Connor a good flogging. a few days later Wolfe came looking for trouble and we had a good old school scrap. it lasted most of lunch hour, and it was a fairly savage but even fight till near the end when he ran out of puff. I made sure i left him with 2 black eyes a busted nose and a lip split in two places. . just as that was done and the bell rang, the Hampshire gang (we had patched gangs in our school, it was pretty rough) came around the corner and rushed in to see what was going on. the pulled me off Wolfe and had a look at me, and not knowing who i was (it was also a huge school) realised it was Wolfe i had been fighting... they said we hate him too, and continued on to give him a good kicking too.
Two days later i copped a kicking myself from the Hampshires because they didnt know me enough to know if they liked me LOL.
. aghhhh that was a stroll down memory lane

actually it was behind our form room, which faced out onto the playing fields. it was generally a bit out of most teachers way so we could do as we pleased. which was why it was also a place for fights to happen. we had two regular bullies who were a few years ahead of me and my group. Terrence O'Connor and Peter Wolfe. One day my friend Michael Jaggersma (dutch decent) said if O'Connor came to hassle us he was going to fight him, so i said fair enough, and if its Wolfe, i will fight him. as it happens O'Connor was the first victom. Jaggy, as we called him, gave O'Connor a good flogging. a few days later Wolfe came looking for trouble and we had a good old school scrap. it lasted most of lunch hour, and it was a fairly savage but even fight till near the end when he ran out of puff. I made sure i left him with 2 black eyes a busted nose and a lip split in two places. . just as that was done and the bell rang, the Hampshire gang (we had patched gangs in our school, it was pretty rough) came around the corner and rushed in to see what was going on. the pulled me off Wolfe and had a look at me, and not knowing who i was (it was also a huge school) realised it was Wolfe i had been fighting... they said we hate him too, and continued on to give him a good kicking too.
Two days later i copped a kicking myself from the Hampshires because they didnt know me enough to know if they liked me LOL.
. aghhhh that was a stroll down memory lane
biker micef rom mars-logo.jpgbiker mice from mars.jpg

Sounds like a dangerous neighborhood (kinda like my head?) i try not to go in there myself!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png