Looks like I'll be leaving for awhile..

May 6, 2010
Anderson SC
Health issues and the need to free up some funds have dictated that I sell the trike. I have placed it in the classifieds. You guys have been great and I have had much pleasure reading the boards, however when I built the trike I envisioned riding a lot and spending time with you all. I didn't happen. Seem health issues just keep piling up. I just can't justify it sitting another year. I'm going to let it go to another home where it can be appreciated.

Hate to see you sell your trike, but if you do, you still need to hang out with us here. You've been here too long to leave us now. ThumbUp

Wishing you and yours all the very best and would agree with the others: Once a Triker always a Triker. You can take the Trike out of the garage, but you can't take it out of your veins.

I have to agree with the rest of the guys. I am sure you had to do some soul searching to come up with that decision. Your trike is beautiful and the price you are asking, you should be able to sell it fairly easy. But we still value your opinion so there is no reason for you to stop visiting us here. We all have medical problems of different degrees. Hey, Zook, maybe that could be a new blog! I'm kidding, I don't think everyone wants to vent on what new med they are taking or what new pain this week.

Mopar, I seem to hear this all too often. I wish you the best and hope you can get into triking again someday. That should make the rest of us appreciate what we got and how fast we can lose it.

Same. All that has been said is true
.I am sitting outside the surgical ward waiting for mews on my wife. I would ditchy trike in a heartbeat for a good result. But I would miss it. And would stay on the forum. Its not so much about ownership. Its good like minded people. Friends you haven't met yet
Good luck friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Excuse bad phone typing. No glasses either

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png