Heated Grips

Aug 17, 2013
mountains, Co, USA
Since I am in the process of upgrading the handle bars and grips on the Wife's TG --- thinking now is the time to consider putting in heated grips/elements on --- thus the ? ----- which ones -- HD-- Kuryakn or??
TKS
G

Since I am in the process of upgrading the handle bars and grips on the Wife's TG --- thinking now is the time to consider putting in heated grips/elements on --- thus the ? ----- which ones -- HD-- Kuryakn or??
TKS
G

I put the HD ones that are the same as the ones that come on the HD Limited on both my 2012 TG & my girlfriends 2010 TG. They work well & have had them on both bikes for over 2 yrs. Much more reliable than the older ones Hd had a while back.
By the way, we both have the HD 2" back handle bars & they helped some especially for her short arms.

I've had the H-D grips on all my Harleys since 2003 - this is my 4th Harley. Never had a problem.

Also covered under Harleys 7 year EXP warrantee since it was one of the accessories I had installed when I bought the bike.

I put the Harley Limited Heated Grips on my 2013 last year and love them. I talked to a service tech at a local dealer and he said that they are not having any problem with the Limited Style Heated Grips.

I installed hd flame grips on 08 street glide myself worked with no problems for 65k then traded in for 2013 tri glide. I then installed hd contoured grips, newer touring bikes are easier installs as there is a connector inside the fairing so no need to remove throttle sensor.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png