C50 from WI to Sturgis ???

Hi, as a single rider will I be able to cruise the I system all the way with a C50?
Is there someway to beef up the HP on it?
Anybody have plans to go to Sturgis this year?? I hope to find a campsite outside of Sturgis.

Been a cold snowy winter here in WI, thinking about putting a ski on the front of the trike.:laugh:

Can,t wait for the first warm day in spring.

Ride Free!

Why not? You may have to make frequent stops depending on your "seat comfort" :xzqxz: Should be a great ride.

*There would be one way to up your horsepower: buy my Sportster 1200 trike (it's 4 sale" :)

Nice to "hear" another trikester in beertown. Spending my time fixing
new trike up to get ready for spring. Maybe see you on the road when the melt starts

Hi, what style Lehman do you have on the 1200 and what is your new one? Like to see pics on both.
Did you go to any of the Harley gigs they had for the 110th?

May spring come early so we can ride! pepper

Slickrick C50 2005/2008 hook up.

Hi, what style Lehman do you have on the 1200 and what is your new one? Like to see pics on both.
Did you go to any of the Harley gigs they had for the 110th?

May spring come early so we can ride! pepper

Here's the Sportster (she's a real honey, new trike is just one I had as a cycle for some time & finally got around to triking).
The HD is a solid axle & the rest is fairly easy to see on the link below
http://www.triketalk.com/forum/threads/18871-05-hd-sportster-xl1200c-lehman-trike-11-300-obo

New one is here (Kawi Mean Streak, fenders will be shaped & painted, adding sissy bar yet late winter/early spring so not complete):
http://www.triketalk.com/forum/threads/19610-New-Trike-Pics-Finally

Made the rounds at a couple of the dealerships during the 110th. Yes, can't wait until spring or at least 40' weather

Why couldn't you ride from Wi to Sturgis.... i bought my Suzuki Trike
in Texas ( March 25) - flew out and rode it back to Fort Lauderdale and i went to
Leesburg for the bike fest then just rode up to Myrtle Beach for the
bike fest there. Last trip was 680 miles which i did in a 13 hour straight
ride. In other words if you want to go hop on your trike and crank the
gas and go. :pepper:

If I'm not mistaken, we have a woman on here who rode her C50 from Maryland to Sturgis a few years ago, so I don't see why you can't do it! :)

slickrick,
Member Calman has ridden a Honda 750 Aero Motor Trike all over the country several times and stopped in to see me several years ago while making a solo four corners of the USA trip. Most of the time he pulls a trailer and has even pulled a camper, see his photo album HERE. He has recently acquired a GL1500 trike, but rode the 750 for years and I think he still has it. Your C50 Lehman Trike has more cc's, is fuel injected and makes more horsepower and is a bit larger than Cal's 750 and will easily make the trip. Take off and drive it anywhere you want to go!

Click HERE to see Cal's threads and read about his travels on the 750.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png