Check out this new Remington

Well I didn't get the M&P. Instead I bought a Glock 27 in .40. Handled it and then thought and thought about it. It was a hard choice. Said I'd never buy a Glock, but just couldn't resist.

Well I didn't get the M&P. Instead I bought a Glock 27 in .40. Handled it and then thought and thought about it. It was a hard choice. Said I'd never buy a Glock, but just couldn't resist.

For years I had one of everything BUT a Glock and said the same thing Rod, but after I finally bought one it totally changed my mind. Maybe they aren't the sexiest looking gun on the planet but the doggone things just shoot straight as an arrow, never jam and they will quickly grow on you. Go out and shoot yours and tell me I'm wrong...You'll love it.

Thanks guys. Will let you know how I like it. Can't pick it up until Tuesday. Three day waiting period in Illinois. Used to carry a S&W 4013. Sold it and wish I hadn't, needed another .40.

Yes its Tuesday, Had tru-glow night sights put on the Glock 27 yesterday. Believe these will work just fine. Shot the Glock after Armor put the sights on making sure it was lined up. You were right Zook, going to be hard to put this gun down.

Veritas, you need to get some sleep !!

Hey rmrc51, Check the gun out, not bad. It's a Glock 27 Generation 4 in .40 cal. I forgot that I did get a mag extension on one clip, it comes with three clips, 9+1.
When I lived in Indy I carried a S&W 4013 and got where I loved the .40 cal. Sold the gun and wished that I hadn't, can't find one anymore new or used.

Hey rmrc51, Check the gun out, not bad. It's a Glock 27 Generation 4 in .40 cal. I forgot that I did get a mag extension on one clip, it comes with three clips, 9+1.
When I lived in Indy I carried a S&W 4013 and got where I loved the .40 cal. Sold the gun and wished that I hadn't, can't find one anymore new or used.

Never shot a .40 cal. I've always been a 1911 guy (.45 cal). But I do want to get one more handgun (smaller frame) for concealed carry. Problem is where to go that has a full inventory of different makes to at least handle these guns and see how the feel in the hand. Bass Pro Shop seems to be the best bet in my area. It's a good hour and a half ride. We'll see. ;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png