Check out this new Remington

The reviews are great and I personally want one, but it kinda sucks that Remington announced a MSRP of $389 then just a week later bumped it up to $420. Even at the $420 I think they're gonna be hard to get for a while.

Curious to see how the laser mounts...anyone seen any photos of that? I do think that is a nice firearm...I am gonna get on the list...

Agree Zook.
Looking at that comparison, the size and disproportionate design kill the thing in my eyes. That puts it in a virtual OCEAN of other Weapons in that Class which will be VERY hard for it to tread water in their wake.
That small Receiver Assembly (Slide/Barrel Group) has got to make it "jumpy" and forward light with the 9mm or the .40 cal rounds. Even in the .380 cal. it would be more squirrely than the Walther or Bersa style. It is too large to compete with the LCP or the LC9 or the Taurus TC's (etc.) and too light (handle centered design) to compete with the XDs 9mm, Glock (as in the article you linked) or the Sig Sub-compact.
Don't like to hate on anything I haven't personally seen, felt, or shot but on the surface from all I see it will be found Lacking in many/most areas.
Besides,,,, May be just me but that thing is one Ugly piece.

I still haven't bought my last pistol which I want to be a concealed carry. This new Remington will definitely be on my list to check out!

Like the single stack. Doesn't take long to change. Just a little practice. Going to look @ a S&W M&P Shield in .40 today. Any body have one? Do you like it?

It's small. Has a very nice trigger. Accurate and reliable. I don't leave home without it! I like it a lot. Use an inside the pocket carry and an appendix carry holsters. Good luck with your shopping. I did make one modification to it..Tru Glo night sights. I find it suits my purposes just fine.

i have always been a 45 caliber guy in the 1911 style auto's. presently i carry a Taurus in stainless with tru glo sights and the trigger is great right out of the box. i know it is large and heavy to carry but if the occasion to use it ever arises it will do the job intended. i have attended many personal gun training sessions and classes in my days and used to teach pistol classes. in my opinion and many professionals the 380's and 9mm are to small to do what you want them to do. yes, they will kill a person as will a 22 but they do not have the stopping power of a 40 or 45. God forbid you ever have to use a gun in a life threatening situation but if you do those small calibers are not what you want. why do you think law enforcement and military people carry 40's or 45's, because they want the best caliber out there to stop the problem as quick as possible. there have been many occasions that the attacker has still caused serious injury or even death to the victim after being shot with the small calibers so when this pistol comes out in the bigger calibers go buy one but not until. any gun is better than no gun at all so the important thing is to arm yourself and protect the second amendment from the idiots we have in power now who are trying to take your rights away. who is going to protect you if you do not protect yourself, the gov't, yeah right?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png