What kind of radio

Jan 19, 2013
Port Charlotte fl/Hinsdale MA
I am overwhelmed with the choices of motorcycle radios on the market. I'm looking for a simple AM/FM radio system. I don't Bluetooth or Ipod. Just want FM radio. Don't want to broadcast to the world just to me and my lady. Small bar mount speakers is fine. Shark seems to have a wide selection.

OK, Looks like You're Not looking to have something work with "Hand Controls" So, That Gives you a Little more Range in Selection.
I See You're in Fl. (IF I remember Right....) and I don't know off the Top of my Head the Brand Name of one that sells up here in Canada, under The Canadian Tire Stores Electronics Equipment, but the One I'm Thinking of, is for Boats etc., and is Supposed to be Water Proof Etc. Etc. I'm in a Bit of a Hurry right now, and Can't really take the Time to Look up in Canadian Tires Web site the Name of the Radio, but When I get back in, IF You've not found it, I'll Look for You Then my Friend. Till Then, LATER.......... Oh, MAYBE you can try, canadiantire.ca for the Name of the Radio????? Gotta Go Bro.

05 1300R VTX Champion

OK Cavie, I'm Sorry it took me This long to get back with enough time to Post to This, BUTT, Here's The One I was trying to explain about. We sell it up here in Canada, at Canadian Tire, but being as it's a SONY, I'll Have to ASS U ME You'd be able to get it ANYWHERE in the U.S., and Probably MUCH Less Money!
Here's the Canadian Tire Link with The Radio I'm talking about. Good Luck Brother!

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/s...-and-marine-bundle-0354148p.html#.Utyje4yEjIU

or if the link is too long, get the CTC Web Site, and here's the Info You'll need for the Radio......

Sony Marine Car Stereo and Marine Bundle Product #35-4148-4

Here is the SONY Model Number, (Supposedly! :Shrug:) The model number is: CXSM2016

Did Anything here that I posted Help You at All Cavie? Let me Know, I JUST ran across another Couple of Radios on Sat. When I Was Waiting for my VERY Pregnant Daughter to Have a, well, a PEE, and Seen this Mag. Sitting on my Buddies Coffee Table, and While I was Flipping through it, I found More Radio Stuff. If Nothing I posted helps, I'll give him a call and get the name(s) and or Web Sites from him for You.

ME

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png