good question.

How does THAT have ANYTHING to do with ANYTHING that's been discussed in This Post ????

Feces Agitation Hijacks never end up well for ya Steve....
How many Times and how many Places/Forums is the count up to now ?

1. Let me guess... You've lost track of the conversation.

2. You know everyone here by their first name cause you say so.

3. Your next post will probably be an incoherent rant that makes no since to anyone. :laugh:

Does your room have rubber walls and do you even own a trike (with a motor in it)?

ErmyGeico3_zps551c83fe.jpg

martin-strother4_zpse9675f68.jpg

ElmerSHHHH_zpsf36987ab.jpg

Easy Stevie,,,, Easy. (It's NOT a "secret" by any means)
Sorry and didn't mean to get ya All Wadded-Up or Ridin' the Cob. Just trying to help you not get the Big Flush once more from the Only Place you have left to go.

Also, You did not have Expressed Written Consent from me or Major League Baseball so your Re-Broadcast, Reproduction, and Other Use of my "Funnies" was Prohibited & had to be removed.
Since (as opposed to "Sense") you seem to have trouble comprehending my proper English,,,
That simply means-Bad Stevie. Bad. No Gold Star for you.

Seriously though, Just trying to help like Wheels and some others of us tried on the GL1800Riders Board did before the Mods/Admins pulled your Flusher (for the 2nd time-Lifer on the 2nd). Too late for There but not too late for here this 2nd time around.
It's All Good if You Let It Be.

By the way,,, My Room doesn't have Rubber-Walls (that would be Sweet) but rather is amateuristically adorned with several rattle-cans of Krylon
Quite Striking in a Simpleton sort of way. Wouldn't You agree? ThumbUp

P.s. Apologies to the OP. Just trying to help an Old Friend get on the Right Track.

our lodge has a meat shoot about once a month. have not tried to pattern it yet.
30 inch full choke.
the house gun at the lodge is a mossburg 500 and it wins almost every thing.

last month a 16 year old kid took home 2/3rds of the prizes and all the money rounds. his dad said (after the event) that he was on the trap team at school.
he was shooting a 870 super mag with screw in tubes.
the way the judges check the chokes is a 20ga shell has to slip in the end of the 12ga barrel. hard to tell how tight his choke was but it tested o.k.

I think we need to impose an age limit. after all my eyes are not what they use to be..

Cheating little Monsters :laugh:
Try shooting from the Post right next to him and talk some serious Smack.
Use your Maturity & Wisdom as a Weapon ;)

maybe make him shoot off hand with that eye closed standing on one leg unsupported using the barrel I just replaced.

just to make it a fair fight

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png