Want Your FEEDBACK about GENERAL DISCUSSION board

Papa Zook

Staff member
Dec 14, 2007
Conroe, Texas
This general discussion board is a place where anything/any subject can be posted, however some have suggested that we break it into two separate boards, an OFF TOPIC board for non-trike related discussion and a GENERAL TRIKE discussion board for trike related discussion. What say you all on this? Change it or leave alone?

Re: Want Your FEEDBACK about GENERAL FORUM

This general discussion board is a place where anything/any subject can be posted, however some have suggested that we break it into two separate boards, an OFF TOPIC board for non-trike related discussion and a GENERAL TRIKE discussion forum for trike related discussion. What say you all on this? Change it or leave alone?
It sounds like a good idea! :)
:GL1800::GL1800::GL1800::GL1800:

Zook, I think it's best the way it is. If that board was being overwhelmed it might be an issue but I don't see that. Even if a member does not visit daily there is still no bottleneck there. Besides, I'm betting most of us use the "New Post" quick tab and scan the posts we choose so it really all becomes a mute point. :xszpv::xszpv:

I agree its fine like it is, already a lot of boards to look at. The "New Posts" button does help a lot in that regard and I use it all the time to see what new posts have been made, but I think the majority of you are right, I'll leave it like it is. ThumbUp

Thanks for your feedback.

Darn Zook! You already made up your mind and I didn't get to tell you what I thought. Actually I think to leave it alone is a good idea and I am glad that you are going to do just that. :)

Besides, isn't a General Discussion Board just that? Regardless of subject matter?

I was under the impression the General Discussion Board was the "Off-Topic" area. I think it's fine the way it is.

Its never been officially designated as off topic, just a post whatever you want, board. Some post about trikes others jokes just whatever, so theres always a few that inevitably come along and ask why something non-trike related is being posted. Just thought maybe it was confusing to some folks.

Darn Zook! You already made up your mind and I didn't get to tell you what I thought. Actually I think to leave it alone is a good idea and I am glad that you are going to do just that. :)

Besides, isn't a General Discussion Board just that? Regardless of subject matter?

Sorry I didn't wait on ya Normin. Should I retract my decision? Never mind...looks like you agree with the majority. ThumbUp

Zook, I think it's best the way it is. If that board was being overwhelmed it might be an issue but I don't see that. Even if a member does not visit daily there is still no bottleneck there. Besides, I'm betting most of us use the "New Post" quick tab and scan the posts we choose so it really all becomes a mute point. :xszpv::xszpv:

+1

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png