My new Harley Trike

Aug 1, 2009
Naugatuck,CT.

I feel in love with the 2010 Harley FLHXXX Street Glide Trike, so I traded in my Can-Am Spyder for ( HER ) my new GIRLFRIEND.
She is:
Soft
Comfortable
A LOOKER
A GREAT RIDE that lasts a long time.
And LOUD & FAST at take off.

WHAT MORE could I ask for???:yes:

Congrats dough boy i really love those street glides they are cool
many miles and smiles to you
oh yeah great trade

Ahhhhhhhh! I LOVE romance!

Welcome doughboy! So glad you and your new love have joined us :D

I do love the color. Have always thought black was the fastest color.;)

Don't let her see you looking at other bikes or else:mad:

Let me name her for you?How bout Trixxxi?Got a nice ring to it don't it?Lucky you I'm waiting for a new tri-glide and every day is a year.Good luck with your beautiful trike.

Last edited:
Wow we may be able to meet up next summer. I live 20 miles up the road. I have been down to Billies Ice Cream on RT 63 for the bike Cruise Nights

Thanks EVERYONE
She is happy about your reply s.
What should I NAME her?????

Good Day
TrikerBOB:cool:
Hmmmm .....
The Doughboy has a ..... MUFFIN
That way there when you tell everyone what your doing you can say ....
I'm going to ride my Muffin. I'm sure a few eyebrows will rise .... LOL .....
Rob .....

Last edited:
A fellow biker stopped up to Lowe's today and showed me his new ride. A 2010 Tri Glide in Blue with silver inserts. VERY nice Ii gave him a card let's see if he joins.

Muffin ??????

Also John I saw a blue silver Tri Glide at TSI Harley.
NICE Great LOOKING.
We need Ct. trickers for a next RIDE.

Good Day
Doughboy ( TrikerBOB )

Ya a Muffin .....
Take Dough make Muffin (you know like Dunkin Donuts muffins).
I bet your meaning of Dougboy is like in WW2 meaning Army man ?
Rob .....

HEY Rob and Cheri we are starting to fill in the NE states finally. we may be heading towards a NE Rally soon. ride the Kancamagus Hi -way or the Mohawk trail. or even Mt Washington. Lots of stuff up there to see . The Flume etc. :yes:

Mine came in yesterday.I was lucky enough to do 39 miles in 39 degrees last nite in Ohio.Loaded it today in the trailer for our snow bird move to Tx. so ai can ride ,ride,ride............................It's red hot sunglo,think I will name her Lucielle.

T K

HEY Rob and Cheri we are starting to fill in the NE states finally. we may be heading towards a NE Rally soon. ride the Kancamagus Hi -way or the Mohawk trail. or even Mt Washington. Lots of stuff up there to see . The Flume etc. :yes:
Uhhh - I don't have one of those fancy machines like you do with heat, etc. Not sure I have enough winter clothing for a Mt Washington ride in November on a trike - but I just might be crazed enough to try anyway!! LOL ;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png