Trike Insurance

I got my quote in the mail the other day. Just for the heck of it I started looking
around for other quotes.
It's a bunch of hoops you have to get over. I thought they were going to ask me my shoe size. They asked everything else. (they claim I have had 3 accidents in the last 4 years) Do they count windshields ??? That's the only thing I've had in the last 35 years.
Anyone else run into this. And does it effect your credit score for asking ??

Well to the best of my knowledge getting insurance quotes does not effect your credit score. But ones credit score can effect ones insurance rates along with many other factors.
As far as "(they claim I have had 3 accidents in the last 4 years) Do they count windshields ???" If you had any claim on your insurance weather it be a windshield or anything else it shows as an insurance claim regardless if it's a $100 claim or a $10,000 claim. So if you had 3 broken windshields in the last 4 years and claimed them on your insurance a search shows you had 3 insurance claims and yes that can effect your rates.
If I were you I would contact them and find out if they are talking about you having 3 insurance claims for windshields or if they are actually claiming that you had 3 accidents.
If for some reason they are getting the wrong information for you, you may need to find out how you can correct the problem.
But if you did have 3 insurance claims for windshields I'd bet that's what they are talking about.
As for as insurance companies for the most part they don't look at the amount of a claim when they check they just look at the number of claims.
Dan

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png