Invitation To Join Us At The WNY Venturerider Regional Rally August 2014

May 23, 2013
Arcade, NY USA
Invitation To Join Us At The WNY Venturerider Regional Rally August 2014

Hi everyone! I am proud to extend to all of you an invitation to join us as guests to the annual Western New York Venturerider Regional Rally August 21 thru August 24th in Chaffee, NY which is about 40 miles southeast of Buffalo, NY. This rally is a super fun event and although it never was a closed event, we are opening it up to include Trike Talk members as well. We are also inviting the local Spider Riders to the event to help them gain insight to gatherings like this one and how to organize them. They are an upstart local group.

Any way, here's a link to the event and what's happening this year. We always have a great time! If you are interested reply here, and I will also post on to the calendar here so we can get an idea of how many of you to expect!

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=82917

Re: Invitation To Join Us At The WNY Venturerider Regional Rally August 2014

I've been to at least 3 of these rallies, they do it right. Great hosts, want any info PM me I'll answer any ???. After the VT. rally I'm going to this one if you want to tag along. Probably stop at the falls or thousand island area on the way.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skijudge
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png