What did you do to your Trike this week?

Janice was born in Maine, so when it gets really hot, it is a treat for her! Maine has cool, not so cool, and cold weather, so hot is great!
Even at 100F, her hands are cold, go figure! When she tell me she is comfortable, the rest of us are dying of the heat! LOL

Rosy

How hot is too hot. Been 85 to 95 all week. Pools 83. Just did some yard work. Had to come in after 3 hours. Toooooooo hot. Over 80 for me is too hot. That's swim in weather not riding. Going riding on Sunday or late Sat.

I couldn't agree with you more, John! Once it starts getting near the mid 80's, I'm inside paying homage to the great God of Air Conditioning, lol :laugh:

You guys better be careful, speaking about hot weather, or you may find a guest coming for a visit. She loves hot weather and doesn't like air conditioning. You may see you trike going into the sun set, as she is going to take course at the Harley shop to get her license in NH soon!

Rosy

Tomorrow, going to change oil and filter on trike.
Rotella T6 is on the menu with new filter.
Change oil every summer about this time even if I don't make the 7000 miles.
Better be safe than sorry, that's what I say.
So, what are you doing to your trike, besides riding till the cows come home!
If weather is good, take a ride to Maine and have dinner with relatives at the Lions bean and ham supper.

Rosy

No, but we are still riding. The damage is to the tail light and fiberglass, no other damage. It was a glancing blow so no damage to the frame, not like my brother-in-law, which may have frame damage. Insurance is still deciding what they are going to do, fix it or total it.
Mine will get fixed next week and will be out of service for a week. Should be ready for the Rally in August.

Rosy

Spin those rear tires when taking off? I bet you snow!
What else is in the plans for your trike?

Rosy

Haven't tried to spin the tires, but if you're not careful, she'll pick up the front wheel a little!

Gonna change up the foot pegs and pedals to make it a little easier to ride. Other than that, just tweek, tune and ride the hell out of it!

All done with oil change and tweeking of some lights that were out. The light's plugs were loose and needed to be pushed in.
So, next project after the body shop gets done is put some LED's along the lower fenders. John L. will go nuts, because at the NETT Rally he told me he would never follow me again on a cruise, too many LEDs on my trike. Gee, I did not know that! So, John, put Warren and Barbara behind me so we can take their pictures again!
So, what are you doing to your ride this weekend?

Rosy

Honey and I and 4 other Motorcycles are going up to the famous Woodstock ,NY.
Right now jumping in the pool. I can't fig out how to drag a prev loaded picture into the box in attachments.

Tonight I will be packing mine to go to Laughlin for an over nighter at the Colorado bell and then to the pacific coast to run down the coastal highway to San Diego. Also will be installing fender guards tonight.

Deweydave, post pictures of the guards if you can. What type are they, the see through plastic or the embroidered type with the kit logo?
I was thinking of guards after I have mine fixed from the accident, love to see pictures.
Thanks.

Rosy

image.jpg
Deweydave, post pictures of the guards if you can. What type are they, the see through plastic or the embroidered type with the kit logo?
I was thinking of guards after I have mine fixed from the accident, love to see pictures.
Thanks.

Rosy
i just bought the rubber ones from Harley. Not much protection, but they look good (IMHO) and they install in about two minutes

Just been adding gas and riding. Me and Becky just got home from a 12 day ride around central U.S. Good to go on a trip with just the two of us, stopping when we wanted to sightsee or to smell the roses. This great country has a lot to offer if you just slow down and look around the next corner or over the next hill.

Charley & Becky it is a great Nation! You are correct, don't stop smelling the roses.
Charley, I see from your aviator your new ride has the lights your old ride has in the Hannigan aqua shields. I remember years ago asking you about what size you used and all so I could put a pair on, but never did.
How does Becky like her back deflector from Kuryakin, I think I see one on your new ride, correct?
Great to see your post.

Rosy

Rosy we had the rear air deflector on the old trike and when we traded for the new one that's the first thing Becky wanted to add. She says it stops her head from bobbling around.

I'll ask Janice if she has that problem on our trike? Our trike has a very tall windshield so maybe the air goes over her head. I know she tells me that she doesn't get wet when it rains, all the drops go over her head.
We were in MO, not far from you as the crow flies, in July, my Dad a Vet from WWII, Korea, and Vietnam was laid to rest at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetary and joined my Step-mother at her grave. Beautiful state you have there Charley & Becky!

Rosy

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png