Exclusive 1st Photos Indian Trike by Hannigan

although i like the two tone one better,this is one real good looking trike, but again i am looking for a rear trunk mounted on the rear like my Harley has. i know i am only one person and that it is only one opinion but there just is not enough room in the trunk for all the stuff you will need to go on a extended trip with two people up. in the meantime i am getting some good idea's of what my choices can be if and when they can get a trunk mounted ,if ever. the fringe looks great but the rear passenger footrests look cheap and out of place on this great looking trike. they need to be flat and big for comfort for passenger so their foot will not slip off when riding and it will also make it easier for mounting and dismounting the trike. hopefully i will get the chance to buy one the way i want it to be so i guess we will wait and see.

although i like the two tone one better,this is one real good looking trike, but again i am looking for a rear trunk mounted on the rear like my Harley has. i know i am only one person and that it is only one opinion but there just is not enough room in the trunk for all the stuff you will need to go on a extended trip with two people up. in the meantime i am getting some good idea's of what my choices can be if and when they can get a trunk mounted ,if ever. the fringe looks great but the rear passenger footrests look cheap and out of place on this great looking trike. they need to be flat and big for comfort for passenger so their foot will not slip off when riding and it will also make it easier for mounting and dismounting the trike. hopefully i will get the chance to buy one the way i want it to be so i guess we will wait and see.
The 2015 Indians will be revealed in Sturgis Aug. 2nd so, not much longer to wait. Reliable sources indicate the "Tourmaster" will be a new model. A Chieftain with a tour pack and lowers. There is also rumor that floorboards will be in the 2015 catalog. I think you're going to get that trike just the way you want it. BTW, I'm waiting right along with you!!

The 2015 Indians will be revealed in Sturgis Aug. 2nd so, not much longer to wait. Reliable sources indicate the "Tourmaster" will be a new model. A Chieftain with a tour pack and lowers. There is also rumor that floorboards will be in the 2015 catalog. I think you're going to get that trike just the way you want it. BTW, I'm waiting right along with you!!

I've been hearing the same thing. That will be the perfect Indian to convert to a trike. ThumbUp

I hope the info about the rear trunk on the new model will be what i am looking for. i am not worried about the fit and finish as Hannigan does not do anything half as-ed and that part of my decision is already at rest. after i see the newest pix's of the trunk kit and if i like what i see i will be giving somebody in Alabama a call to see what we can do to get one.

I hope the info about the rear trunk on the new model will be what i am looking for. i am not worried about the fit and finish as Hannigan does not do anything half as-ed and that part of my decision is already at rest. after i see the newest pix's of the trunk kit and if i like what i see i will be giving somebody in Alabama a call to see what we can do to get one.

ThumbUp

looking at the pix of the after market tour pack i don't think it would work on the Hannigan trike kit as the rear trunk of the kit would not open far enough. i may be wrong because of the angle of that pix and i would have to see it much closer but either way i will wait until i can see one mounted on a Indian trike, all done.

looking at the pix of the after market tour pack i don't think it would work on the Hannigan trike kit as the rear trunk of the kit would not open far enough. i may be wrong because of the angle of that pix and i would have to see it much closer but either way i will wait until i can see one mounted on a Indian trike, all done.

I see what you're talking about. It appears that whoever mounted the aftermarket box in the picture mounted it using straight metal bars and its lower than the factory tour box would normally sit. The factory tour boxes sit a good bit higher than the one in the picture.

Well...the second Indian 2015 "reveal" is out and there is no new info on the bikes, just a group ride with Mike Wolfe American Picker. They're keeping the 2015 bike news very secret!
Since the Chieftain fairing was modeled after the steamliner trains of the 40's and 50's, I'm hoping the new tour pack doesn't look like a caboose.:(

WILL Be WELL-Worth the wait and anticipation ThumbUp

Mike Wolfe eh?
Should make for an exciting Ride for sure. He is always so animated and passionate about Motorcycles.
Looking forward to seeing Pics and reading the Posts of those who attend and participate.

The much talked about trunk has been revealed. It's described as holding two full size helmets and, of course, removeable. I like it. Think it flows well. It is what it is. No longer a speculation.

Attachments

• IndianChieftaintourpak_zps532300bb.jpg
    IndianChieftaintourpak_zps532300bb.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 87
  • IndianTourpak_zps6b63f72d.jpg
    IndianTourpak_zps6b63f72d.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 92

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png