Stallion Service Manual?????

pmar6004

TOI - South Dakota
Reaction score
To All Stallion owners: Has anyone heard how Kevin (Stallion Tech) is coming with getting his Stallion service manual completed and published? I've sent him a couple of PM's, but no reply. I was just wondering if anyone else has heard? I'd appreciate it if anyone would care to respond. Thanks...

Daydreamer

I talked to Kevin and told him he could use my Stallion but it had to be during the winter. Well it getting close to spring and I haven't heard anything from him. I don't know what to think seems like if he wanted to do this he would have at lease get back with me. I'm just like every other Stallion owner, I want a manual to help me work on my Stallion.

I talked to Kevin and told him he could use my Stallion but it had to be during the winter. Well it getting close to spring and I haven't heard anything from him. I don't know what to think seems like if he wanted to do this he would have at lease get back with me. I'm just like every other Stallion owner, I want a manual to help me work on my Stallion.

Ed,
This was Kevin response back on 12-14-13:
Ok guys, The donor Stallion will be here in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Me and the owner of the donor Stallion are having to work around each others schedule when it comes to arranging a time, we are both...
He hasn't posted on TT since then. Any number of reasons could be a possibility, even problems with his computer. But you'd think he would at least let "us" know, as a number of Stallion owners voiced their interest and supported his project. I hope that he's still interested... I wonder who the purported Stallion owner is/was that volunteered as the donor? Would this individual care to reply? Inquiring minds would like to know!

Daydreamer

I wouldn't hold your breath before you get a service manual....I called TBMS...they don't care......I've emailed them requesting a manual....they don't care.....
Now it's hard to get a returned email from them at all.....
I've asked to to email a wiring diagram for the head lamps....nothing....
Love the Stallion....but TBMS got the last $30,000 out of me.... And before this, I was going to purchase another one....glad I waited...

Thanks

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png