Stallion Service Manual?????

pmar6004

TOI - South Dakota
To All Stallion owners: Has anyone heard how Kevin (Stallion Tech) is coming with getting his Stallion service manual completed and published? I've sent him a couple of PM's, but no reply. I was just wondering if anyone else has heard? I'd appreciate it if anyone would care to respond. Thanks...

Daydreamer

I talked to Kevin and told him he could use my Stallion but it had to be during the winter. Well it getting close to spring and I haven't heard anything from him. I don't know what to think seems like if he wanted to do this he would have at lease get back with me. I'm just like every other Stallion owner, I want a manual to help me work on my Stallion.

I talked to Kevin and told him he could use my Stallion but it had to be during the winter. Well it getting close to spring and I haven't heard anything from him. I don't know what to think seems like if he wanted to do this he would have at lease get back with me. I'm just like every other Stallion owner, I want a manual to help me work on my Stallion.

Ed,
This was Kevin response back on 12-14-13:
Ok guys, The donor Stallion will be here in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Me and the owner of the donor Stallion are having to work around each others schedule when it comes to arranging a time, we are both...
He hasn't posted on TT since then. Any number of reasons could be a possibility, even problems with his computer. But you'd think he would at least let "us" know, as a number of Stallion owners voiced their interest and supported his project. I hope that he's still interested... I wonder who the purported Stallion owner is/was that volunteered as the donor? Would this individual care to reply? Inquiring minds would like to know!

Daydreamer

I wouldn't hold your breath before you get a service manual....I called TBMS...they don't care......I've emailed them requesting a manual....they don't care.....
Now it's hard to get a returned email from them at all.....
I've asked to to email a wiring diagram for the head lamps....nothing....
Love the Stallion....but TBMS got the last $30,000 out of me.... And before this, I was going to purchase another one....glad I waited...

Thanks

Back