My Newest Ride, and some Ride Pics

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Apr 23, 2010
Estill Springs, Tn, USA
I've owned "THIS" for a few months.....

2014 Honda Forza 300 Scooter.....and, yes, Mitzie has one too.....

We've ridden 2-up on mine on the Interstate just trying it out and cruised at 70-80 MPH effortlessly....Fantastic Twisties Handling, and Brakes....over 100 liters of locked storage, and runs between 72 to 80 MPG with a 3 gallon Tank. I rode down to the Lynchburg Square about 3 weeks ago, and Trikes were abundant.....

We also rode down to CHILE'S in Shelbyville one Sunday for Lunch also (of course I took the "really long way" there).....

Been having a Ball riding the Scooters and Bicycles lately....now if Spring will arrive and stay, We'll get up a TRIKE TALK TENNESSEE TOI CHAPTER RIDE soon (See my Thread in Rallys and Rides...;)).....See Ya'll out on the roads soon, skuuter.....ThumbUp

I'm still waiting for mother nature to quit messing with us here up North, glad to see someone is getting some riding in.

I'm still waiting for mother nature to quit messing with us here up North, glad to see someone is getting some riding in.

Yeah, we've had some nice weather...."but"....I was Trail Riding a Bicycle yesterday morning around 6:00 AM with beautiful weather, then it was on the Bike Rack on my Jeep yesterday afternoon covered in snow.....Ya' never know right now.....:D

Rode up on Monteagle Mountain this morning on the Forza....several Motorcycles and two Trikes, and three Scooters were already at the McDonalds/Shell eating Breakfast when I pulled in....."Tis The Season" finally, I do believe.....ThumbUp :10:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png