testical festival

Just like an egg, wonder who was the first person to see an egg come out of a chicken's rear end and think "I wonder what that tastes like?", I also wonder who looked at an animals nuts and decided they might be tasty? Just doesn't seem right to me :)...

Bubba

Who was the first to see a funny rock on the beach and crack it open and eat it raw.

Dont know and probably never will...

Lived about 20 miles or so from there. Went one time and swore never to return. We got there early and left before they had the roads blocked so they could charge just to attend. The town is nothing more than a couple of streets with vendors sit up to sell usual junk and over priced food. The turkey nuts are fried and sold until they run out. Music is provided by various bands and it's mostly just a reason to get drunk and be rowdy. There has been problems in the past with bikers vs rednecks vs tourists, etc. Was not impressed with the festival. Would not go again.

saw no problems ,had a great pork steak , beer was cold , music was good from time to time, it was a little drunk out there (or wait that might have been me!)
not a great rally but a good time was had by our crew.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png