Happy Easter

txlander

Gold Member
Gold Member
Nov 8, 2013
Lindale TX USA
I wish everyone a happy Easter today. It is a special day for many of us who celebrate it all year. I hope your day is as blessed as mine.

We'll have all our family here to share the day with us. Great Grand Sons are too old for egg/candy hunting this year so just seeing them will have to be enough.... :xszpv: :xszpv:

Happy Easter to everyone in Trike Talk land.

We had a very special morning today. Around 8 AM, a lost dog wandered into my garage. She was wearing a beautiful collar but no identification tags. She was a young Cocker Spaniel, brown & white and extremely friendly. You could she she was scared as she trembled when she saw us, but at that point, she wouldn't leave our side as if she was asking for our help. We gave her breakfast and then walked down the block as she followed us hoping that someone would know who she belonged to. No one knew her. So of course she followed us back to our house. My two Boston Terriers wanted no part of this new invader, lol. We called our community security office hoping that they may have received a call for a lost pup. Wouldn't you know it,,, They did!!! We were immediately put in touch with the owner who was frantically searching and calling everyone they could think of. Needless to say, they arrived at our home within 10 minutes. They couldn't thank us enough for taking the time to care for their pup and contacting the proper authorities. The owner told me that we had turned the most horrible Easter morning into the best Easter they ever experienced. Yes, this is a very special Easter for me as well!!! ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png