V-Rod Trike

Apr 24, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Interesting V-Rod Trike for sale on eBay.

Harley-Davidson : VRSC:eBay Motors (item 260508501560 end time Nov-24-09 12:37:13 PST)
!BetL,+QBGk~$(KGrHqQH-CoErfrP)ChJBK-(yog09!~~_12.JPG

Man, that's a cool trike!!! Does it look like the front end is raked? I wonder why someone would go to all the expense to trike it and not ride it. Seems they didn't ride it when it was a 2 wheel either. That would make a great "extra" trike in the stable.

Personally, I don't much care for the look of the V-rod as a 2 wheeler. But as a trike.....Beautiful! If I were in the market for one I would certainly consider it.

I agree with Nana, I like it better as a trike,,,, my main concern would be gas milage.... they got bad gas milage as a 2 wheeler so it must really drop as a trike??? Had a friend who had on a V-rod 2 wheeler and at a 100 miles he was looking for a gas station :eek: I get better than that with my goldwing...

I agree with Nana, I like it better as a trike,,,, my main concern would be gas milage.... they got bad gas milage as a 2 wheeler so it must really drop as a trike??? Had a friend who had on a V-rod 2 wheeler and at a 100 miles he was looking for a gas station :eek: I get better than that with my goldwing...

What is the fuel tank capacity?

Ive built a few of these. They are super quick but do have a short range due to the small gas tank under the seat.

Not always about MPG or range... Some times we just want to go fast and look cool. I wouldn't mind just having it to drive around town or back and forth to work if I could afford it I would buy it in a New York miniute.:yes:

hey, man. i've been around. busy as hell. have work, grad school, club bidness.....andlooking for a new place (problems with my ol' lady). just trying to survive till 2011 when i am set to graduate. until then, i'll just keep on hanging on.

grimm

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png