wheelchair carrier

IF you or your 2nd Up can stow & ground it manually, and your Trike has a Trailer Hitch, why not modify a Trailer Hitch mounted Bike Rack.
Light weight, similar capacities (depending on style of Chair), Bike Racks are usually adjustable in height and width of Carrying Hooks/Mounts.
Only Mod necessary would possibly be in modifying the square Insert Shaft size. Might have to weld the Bike Rack to an elongated CSC Hitch Carrier or get a piece of Stock from them without the Ball mount end attached.
Contact "Wheels" or you can find his Pics on his Profile as well. He has a custom Rack that mounts to his right Trike Fender allowing him to stow and ground his Chair himself.
Depends only on your individual needs and size/spec of the Chair you have.
Either way, can be overcome and solved relatively easy and let the riding begin or continue.

All the best to you and hoping for a quick and simple Solution.

Well said. ThumbUpThumbUpThumbUp

One of these mounts will surely suit your needs. Just depends on how much help you'll need mounting and grounding the chair. Either way you go we hope it's successful and you get some saddle time. :xszpv: :xszpv:

Great having the chance to chat with you today and I look forward to the pics so that we can continue to knoodle on a good solution that will meet your needs. I think we can find something that will work well and not cost a bunch.

Westminster is not that far and once I get back, I can give you a holler and we can catch up.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png