New from SF Bay area

Nov 23, 2009
Novato, California
I've got the bug for a trike. I'm new to Bikes and at my age (61) feel that a trike is the way to get my fix. I'm looking for anybody in the San Franciscio Bay Area that would show me their trike and talk with me about them. I'm leaning towards the GW rather than a HD but would like to see either. This list looks great and is very informative. Any help appreciated.....Alan

Welcome to you, Alan! You are in the right place to get contacts and information. I'll keep an eye out for other members from your area and try to get them in touch with you.

Meanwhile...... Check the HD dealers. If they have a TriGlide or a new StreetGlide trike in stock they may let you take a little test drive. They will certainly let you sit on one and see how it feels! And do a search for general Trike Shops--you'll have a good chance of seeing options in various brands of bikes and kits available from them. Good luck in your search, and keep us informed of what you are finding :)

welcome aboard Alan. Be glad to show you my HD if you are ever in Key Largo Fl. Ask any questions you might have.

Alan -

I'm in the SF Bay area, also (Pleasanton) and am always happy to talk trikes. :yes: I have three in my garage, all Harleys, but had a Gold Wing trike for awhile, too.

Drop me a private message with your contact info and I'll get in touch.

And welcome!

You came to the right place. I'm 60 and know what you mean about getting a trike at your age. I have a Yamaha Road Star Trike from Champion Trikes.The GW is a great touring bike and would be good for you.Champion makes a kit for the GW and I'm sure there are dealers in the Bay area. Good luck, Ken

Welcome from sunny SoCal. I am a bit further down from you in the LA area. Like you after years of 2-wheeling I just bit the bullet 3 weeks ago & am now having a ball on a 2003 GL 1800 California Side Car Trike with a shade over 4k miles. Happy as heck. Even happier coz I got a super deal. Now the wifey is riding with me again. Off on a small 250 mile jaunt this week end.
Would be pleased to share whatever I learned as I did a volume of research before putting my money down.
Happy triking!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biker Grandma

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biker Grandma
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png