Likes Likes:  70
Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: We're Here to Help!

40+ Posts
    User ID

Post POSTER

Quote Originally Posted by Roadsmith Trikes View Post
    Hi Everyone! Roadsmith Trikes is here to help with answers to questions or anything else you might need for your Roadsmith Trike. We will be checking this forum regularly and promise to get back to you as quickly as we can. If you need immediate assistance, please don't hesitate to call the main factory number 800-331-0705! Thanks and we look forward to chatting with you!
    Looking for a large color poster of your IRS unit with parts legend for the VTX 1800. Does your company offer such an item ? If so, please let me know the cost. Not only will it fit right in with the Barn Art collection, but it will simplify the question/answer sessions without crawling under the trike. Thanks for a response.

User ID

Hmmm, when was this quote dated, and no, they don't seem to be around even though they are a sponsor. Sure, pick up the phone and call, then it's not shared with the forum and that's what the forum is for. I read a lot here lately about Harley, and that's fine, but there are other three wheelers in the mix. They were a no show at Americade, closed the original trike shop in Daytona, jus sayin'. Maybe it's all economics. Wait, I saw the OP first post, wow, that goes back a few years.

40+ Posts
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbillone View Post
    Hmmm, when was this quote dated, and no, they don't seem to be around even though they are a sponsor. Sure, pick up the phone and call, then it's not shared with the forum and that's what the forum is for. I read a lot here lately about Harley, and that's fine, but there are other three wheelers in the mix. They were a no show at Americade, closed the original trike shop in Daytona, jus sayin'. Maybe it's all economics. Wait, I saw the OP first post, wow, that goes back a few years.
    Are you saying Roadsmith closed their shop and did not show up at Americade, or do you refer to Harley ?

User ID

Sorry I was not clear, was referring to Road Smith.

40+ Posts
    User ID

Default Picture with Parts Legend

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbillone View Post
    Sorry I was not clear, was referring to Road Smith.
    Yesterday was my second attempt to contact Roadsmith. They may be getting out of the game since the owner retired, and that part about shutting down the Daytona store doesn't sound very positive.

User ID

Doing some read back on this thread, and I found that the original 'trike store' was replaced by All Out Power Sports, whose folks now do RS fix and conversion, so I didn't want to leave the impression that they are no longer in Daytona. If I did, apologies all around.

40+ Posts
    User ID

Default Suitable for Framing

Inquiry #3: Looking for a color poster with parts legend for the IRS unit for the Honda VTX 1800, let me know as to cost and availability. Thanks for a response.

Just Killing Time...
    Gold Club Member
    User ID

Roadsmith is alive and well.

They are a big sponsor on TrikeTalk. If you will click on Forums, then look to your right you will see their advertisement.

Click on it and you will be in on their website with all kinds of information - including phone numbers you can call to make inquiries directly to them.

I didnít look at their specific hours of operation but possibly they donít respond on weekends.
    New course heading Mr. Sulu: ...2nd star to the right and straight on til morning...!!

Cut N Shoot Is A Town In Texas
    TrikeTalk Founder
    TrikeTalk Administrator
    User ID
    Blog Entries
    FT Author
    4 Threads

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLIDAY View Post
    Yesterday was my second attempt to contact Roadsmith. They may be getting out of the game since the owner retired, and that part about shutting down the Daytona store doesn't sound very positive.
    The founder, Dick Lindholm retired several years ago and he ran the Daytona location, but they are anything but getting out of the game. The owner's son, Dough Lindholm and his business partner Jim McGurren are running the business and are busier than they have ever been.

1+ Posts
    User ID

Default rear end problems

Quote Originally Posted by Roadsmith Trikes View Post
    Hi Everyone! Roadsmith Trikes is here to help with answers to questions or anything else you might need for your Roadsmith Trike. We will be checking this forum regularly and promise to get back to you as quickly as we can. If you need immediate assistance, please don't hesitate to call the main factory number 800-331-0705! Thanks and we look forward to chatting with you!
    Hi, I have had to tighten the castle nuts on both hubs, are the bearings going bad?

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920