Bluuetooth for my Goldwing 1800?

Jun 18, 2012
Iowa
We currently use Sena SMH5 Bluetooth devices to communicate with each other on the trike, and I also use it paired with the Garmin Zumo 550. I pair my phone with the Zumo so I can take and make phone calls, listen to directions and music through the Garmin, and talk to the wife, all through the Sena. We really like the Sena as it works well, however I would like to be able to adapt the Honda radio and CB to Bluetooth and thus, theoretically, listen to that in the headset, without using the Honda intercom system. Although I am happy with what we have, my wife would like to be able to use the CB when we ride with a group, as most of them have CB capability, but we are not willing to give up the Senas. Does anyone know if there is such an animal that I could attach to the Honda radio and CB and made it Bluetooth compatible, or am I wanting my cake and eating it too?

Keith the J & M part number is CFBR-GL1800. You must use a headset that is connected to the GW intercom. You can find the part on Ebay and other parts suppliers besides J & M.
Probably not the answer you were looking for, but I haven't found anything else that will work in combination with the CB.
You coming over in August?? We're taking a short ride over to Bandits' and then on to Vermont, you might as well join us.

Thanks for the information on that system, but you're right, it's not what I'm looking for. We can't make Vermont as I'm still working part time teaching in the winter and that's the weekend before classes start. We are seriously considering joining you when you go west next summer. Also, we're going to the UP of Michigan mid July via Canada to a Goldwing riders group rally. We end up in Boyne Falls MI.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cantgetright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cantgetright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png