CHROME.....

HOLY COW !!!!! Where's my catalog?? I got to catch up..... NOT :xszpv::xszpv:

Mama says I can't afford what it would cost me... :xzqxz::xzqxz:

There's a "Story" to this Bike.....the Guy that owns it's Son was killed in an accident on another Harley He owned after returning from the Iraq War. His Son owned it and was in the process of getting tons of chroming done, and the Bike being put back together upon His Stateside return. His Son really liked lots of Chrome, so He carried it to the extremes You see here as a "Shrine" to His Son. Since taking these Pics, He has had to remove the Chromed License plate and replace it with a standard version. He fought it in Court with the DOT, but They won out. The Bike can be spotted frequently on the Lynchburg, Tn Courthouse Square, and around the Huntsville, Al area.....ThumbUp

There's a "Story" to this Bike.....the Guy that owns it's Son was killed in an accident on another Harley He owned after returning from the Iraq War. His Son owned it and was in the process of getting tons of chroming done, and the Bike being put back together upon His Stateside return. His Son really liked lots of Chrome, so He carried it to the extremes You see here as a "Shrine" to His Son. Since taking these Pics, He has had to remove the Chromed License plate and replace it with a standard version. He fought it in Court with the DOT, but They won out. The Bike can be spotted frequently on the Lynchburg, Tn Courthouse Square, and around the Huntsville, Al area.....ThumbUp
To much of the good stuff for me,but what a great story. Tanks for the pics. and sharing the story.

Yeah, waaaaaaay too much Chrome for me too. I doubt if His Son had plans for this much either. I think the Father went overboard just as a tribute....Really Nice Guy that owns it.....ThumbUp:10:

On my gold wing I have a small chrome badge just below the filler door. Says. this trike owned and enjoyed by John and Honey. When I am riding with the sun to my back I am blinding by it. I can imagine that ride on that bike .. Good story"

On my gold wing I have a small chrome badge just below the filler door. Says. this trike owned and enjoyed by John and Honey. When I am riding with the sun to my back I am blinding by it. I can imagine that ride on that bike .. Good story"

Yep, my Chrome Master Cylinder Cap on my 750 Aero glares sometimes when the sun is at certain angles......;)

Everyone has their own amount of chrome they want on their bike/trike. I for one think the bike looks great but just like others have said, too much of a good thing. I love the story and retired military myself, I want to say thank you to the father and sorry for the loss of his son.

What a great story and I applaud the "memorial" to his son. Personally, I would never be "allowed" that much chrome as it would be tarnished, blemished and rusty in no time... My trike - although acceptable, can always use some extra polish and additional cleaning. :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png